Aquaman 2: Return of The Billi [OFFICIAL Date: DECEMBER 16, 2022]

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the usual suspects starting to trickle in. :banderas:

Looks like that volcanic eruption for certain franchises has turned into a birthday candle for their beloved DC :mjlol:

Major L incoming :wow:

Black adam
Shazam 2
The flash
Blue beetle
Aquaman 2

Have we ever seen a consecutive losing streak like this before in cinema :whoo:
Blue Beetle was better than a lot of recent Marvel releases. No bullshyt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He likes the marvels so do with that as you will sir

Naaaaaa naaaaaa naaaaa

We not doing this :mjlol:

If we allow this in the court then we must introduce he liked WW2 & Sucker Punch :mjgrin:

And no one wants that

So we stripping this from the record Breh:mjlit:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I had a whole lot of fun with this. Fun from start to finish.

The visuals were great. I really love the look of the world under water.

The battles were really great too. They didn't skimp on the action nor did they chop it all to pieces and duct tape it together and sprinkle on shaky cam. They did some long shots in the melee combat that made the action crystal clear.

It's funny how Amber Heard was there/not there. But when she had to get involved her shyt was awesome of fukk! Crazy how that hydrokenesis power isn't used more often in film.

Manta was on one in this. He was letting that Anakin side out. And wen he went to work, he went to work. I loved his suit and the upgrades he made through the film.

Does anyone else think that the little Asian dude sounds like Ryan Reynolds sometimes?

All in all, just go see it. It's fun as hell. I'm gonna see if any friends want to go see it.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Now on to the random shyt in this thread.

Why do haters have to exist? If you're not gonna see the movie why go to outlets talking about how much you're NOT gonna see it? Or how you look forward to hating it?

:snoop: This fan boy shyt is ridiculous. Do y'all not have jobs, gf/wives, children, hobbies or friends? Grow the fukk up. There's more to life than, "tee hee, Pepsi sux, Coke rulz!"

Someone said what's the point of this movie, why go see it. Uhhh it's a fun action adventure film you can see with your friends and/or family. Mind blowing shyt I know. When did people stop going to movies that didn't connect to other movies? Why does X need to connect to Y for you go see a movie?

I've said my piece. Check it out, have fun. If you don't like it, that's fine. Just move on. But stop hating for the sake of hating.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Naaaaaa naaaaaa naaaaa

We not doing this :mjlol:

If we allow this in the court then we must introduce he liked WW2 & Sucker Punch :mjgrin:

And no one wants that

So we stripping this from the record Breh:mjlit:
If he likes WW84 then i definitely can’t take his opinion seriously

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They gave it Thor treatment but I liked it, just didn't like the flashbacks, audiences aren't that stupid...