Apple September 15 Event: (Apple Watch Series 6, iPad Air, New Headphones, Charging Mat?) 1PM ET

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not downloading everything simultaneously. I was on a work call and didn't wanna fukk with the bandwith trying to update 3 devices and do microsoft teams video conferencing.

I wasn't sure if you already knew about it. I fell asleep the first like 15 min yesterday :russ:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How can I put a picture on my widget for photos?

It’s just a gray screen.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I think I'm going make the switch from android to iphone 12 next month bros

Been with andriod since the start back in 07....still got love for it but it's time for change now . Already had my mac for years and just copped a iPad and I can't front I like the simpleness of ios and The updates

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going make the switch from android to iphone 12 next month bros

Been with andriod since the start back in 07....still got love for it but it's time for change now . Already had my mac for years and just copped a iPad and I can't front I like the simpleness of ios and The updates

I'm not gonna act like I don't miss the freedom, but that's about it. I was mostly Samsung with LG sprinkled in for a solid decade :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still going keep the note 8 and use it with WiFi

I kept my S8+ for backup, but once I finally replace my XS it might hit the streets for whatever I get for it. My convenience is tied into Apple too much now, something I said I would never do for either side :mjcry: