Apple September 15 Event: (Apple Watch Series 6, iPad Air, New Headphones, Charging Mat?) 1PM ET

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize they had a higher tier of Apple One. That's exactly the one for me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im switching to apple gang brehs

As someone who is deeply entrenched in apples eco ssystem was there something about this confrence that enticed you? because i didnt see it.

From apple? if you sell third party you could probably get an extra 200 depending on condition.
an extra 2 hundred maybe if its a 12.9 inch with celular and high storage. the air is going to hurt re sale for the pro

sold my pro last month, the Air looks good meaning the next Pro should be a monster but I just dont use the iPad enough to warrant one.

the 2018 Pro is crusing the rest of the market and the 2020 upgraded the camera and processor. what are they really gonna do hardware wise since they already have 120 hz and their chips been crushing PCs ?

i dont expect apple to keep lapping the competition thats not thir style

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Still saying my phone at 13.7 is up to date.
It's available for my iPad but not my phone. Curiously enough, I was able to enroll my iPad in the iOS 14 beta but not my phone. The beta website wouldn't recognize it as an iOS device.