Apple September 15 Event: (Apple Watch Series 6, iPad Air, New Headphones, Charging Mat?) 1PM ET

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Conference was good overall, just too long. These dudes dumped a full clip at google during the iPad segment

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They are only upgrading it with the new design to sell more magic keyboards.

I hope the 5th gen iPad Pro closes the gap between macOS and iPadOS.

I have iPadOS 14 on my pro and from what I've read, it's very similar to MacOS big sur (which I don't have).

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
While we in here, I have an Brand New iPad Pro 11in (2019) with a slim case and screen protectors for sale. Just want $500. Never used it. Got it to work remotely during covid but we still coming to the office here.

@beaniemac :feedme:

or anyone else :feedme:

I just bought 2020 ipad pro in august, so I don't need one currently.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I would get the new air but I’m waiting to see about the new arm MacBook that’s dropping this year.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aesthetically,sure. But feature wise? Not by a long shot.
ya. I love my 2018 pro(regular, no magic keyboard). great chip, fast, good display, snappy performance.I tried to use it for some schoolwork tho and iPadOS just aint there yet, even with mouse support. multitasking is a nightmare. When I gotta get real work done on the go I use my MacBook or my Windows desktop when at home.

real disappointed no word on Big Sur. supposed to drop this year n it's almost October. Hope it aint a shyt show like the Catalina launch:francis:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
ya. I love my 2018 pro(regular, no magic keyboard). great chip, fast, good display, snappy performance.I tried to use it for some schoolwork tho and iPadOS just aint there yet, even with mouse support. multitasking is a nightmare. When I gotta get real work done on the go I use my MacBook or my Windows desktop when at home.

real disappointed no word on Big Sur. supposed to drop this year n it's almost October. Hope it aint a shyt show like the Catalina launch:francis:

It generally drops a month after iOS. Look for it in October.