Apple Music has now surpassed Spotify's user base in the US.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tidal should be on top

We outchea getting exclusive hour long Will Smith interviews & 5 hour exclusive J Prince Audiobooks

And live streams of Summer Jam.

Real culture shyt.

fukk them p*ssy ass services

Tidal gang till the casket drop... If u aint riding then u c00ning

This on Tidal!? :damn:

Listening this weekend

This what I keep trying to tell bruhs. Tidal is for OUR culture, we should be supporting. If you still on Spotify or Apple, change ya shyt today

It's the same 10 bucks but you getting more content and content that aligns with our culture.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
People really paying monthly for music streaming :mjlol: I'll never pay for another single/cd now that I have an android.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising. Most people have Apple devices, and probably find Apple Music to be the most convenient of the 3 major streaming services.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Tidal should be on top

We outchea getting exclusive hour long Will Smith interviews & 5 hour exclusive J Prince Audiobooks

And live streams of Summer Jam.

Real culture shyt.

fukk them p*ssy ass services

Tidal gang till the casket drop... If u aint riding then u c00ning
Your probably have a trial like everybody else. Silence.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
This on Tidal!? :damn:

Listening this weekend

This what I keep trying to tell bruhs. Tidal is for OUR culture, we should be supporting. If you still on Spotify or Apple, change ya shyt today

It's the same 10 bucks but you getting more content and content that aligns with our culture.
Tidal will never past Apple because a lot of people have iPhone and it’s more convenient to have Apple Music with iPhone

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
well when you're built in to one of the most popular phones with people who don't know how to do anything for themselves outside the Apple ecosystem, no shyt :rudy:

yet you "lease" internet access, cell service, tv/movie access each month....:russell:

yall really keep running with this as if it's an actual sound argument and that people cant OWN the projects they care about...:heh:

Internet and cell access aren't comparable.

The streaming of movies is, I don't pay for that either, btw

I can't outright own the cell towers and lay my own broadband wires. But I can outright own the music I like.

Are you a thief or do you buy digital music?

A little of both

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tidal will never past Apple because a lot of people have iPhone and it’s more convenient to have Apple Music with iPhone

It won't pass Apple, that's for sure

But it's an app... anyone can download it :yeshrug:

No excuses :usure:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So you're into timeshares?
Explain to me what I'm missing...I'm genuinely open to changing my position
Access is what your paying for
basically like a gym membership
access to the building, equipment and multiple locations
access to a music library
the money it would take for you to buy every song on spotify vs the cost of monthly access

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
thats not how stocks work lol.

its pretty simple, what business model you know allegedly loses millions for, what, 20 years in a row now? How do they pay the light bill? The streamers/youtubers who bring content to them? They are raking in cash, its called juking the books. Corporations this size tell you what you want to hear. If any business was losing, now billions added up over the years, they woulda pulled the plug on it long time ago.

If you opened a bakery and by year 10 you never made a profit once, you would keep the bakery open? Of course not.

NFL and NBA owners had an entire lock out because "they werent making enough money and some were losing money" when investigators stepped in and said well lets open your books and see the money you make from jersey sales, concession stand $ and ticket $ (on top of the stadium they lease out for concerts, etc.) they said no and thats basically what ended their last lock outs is that they were scared the "losses" they were claiming to make, were actually hundreds of millions of profit each year.

Same business concept as the youtube loss theory, some of these owners are marginal billionaires (worth 1-2 billion at best, and most of that net worth tied up in the team they own). If you were worht 1 billion and you had a asset (NFL/NBA team) that was losing you 50 million a year, why not sell? Because reality is thats what their biggest money maker is. Its just a bargaining chip. "Oh we make no money, we pay players too much, we need a lock out to fix this"

thats all it is, if YouTube tells people they make no money, then people who use their service have no expectations of the money they make from ads from the videos they make. But If they knew they were only making 1% of the ad revenue (as example) then people would start applying pressure to YouTube to pay out more

I can think of two. WNBA and Uber are two business we that have yet to turn a profit. The WNBA has lost millions for decades and Uber is losing billions annually.

Don't forget about Twitter & Snapchat.