Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one has come out yet and flat out said that the AirPod Max is better than the XM4s. Looks like I might be holding on to these Sony’s
They say they it matches the XM4s in noise cancelling and sound quality, but to be honest even if it was worse, most people are buying this to flex and don’t care that much if it’s better or worse.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They say they it matches the XM4s in noise cancelling and sound quality, but to be honest even if it was worse, most people are buying this to flex and don’t care that much if it’s better or worse.
The transparency mode is what has been the big thing for it from what i have seen

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
May have to fall back on my initial skepticism as they are getting some great reviews. They’re saying some ex-Bowers and Wilkins engineers developed these with unlimited budget. Only concern is Apple is setting a price precedent on these that Sony could follow on future versions...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Holding on to these QC 35s for a few years and will look at Sony thereafter.

$550 and titty case ain’t it, brehs...

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The only negative I can say about the XM4s is that they really don’t look and feel like expensive headphones. All of that plastic... but they get the job done. The thing I like about them is they always come up in the conversation not because of the hype, but because they’ve earned their reputation.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Holding on to these QC 35s for a few years and will look at Sony thereafter.

$550 and titty case ain’t it, brehs...

My boses legit one of my fav purchases Ive ever made.

When they come out with a newer version Im buying day one

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
The only negative I can say about the XM4s is that they really don’t look and feel like expensive headphones. All of that plastic... but they get the job done. The thing I like about them is they always come up in the conversation not because of the hype, but because they’ve earned their reputation.
The great thing about the xm4 is that they look exactly like the xm3 which I have. But if someone asks, i tell em its the xm4 :skip:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
May have to fall back on my initial skepticism as they are getting some great reviews. They’re saying some ex-Bowers and Wilkins engineers developed these with unlimited budget. Only concern is Apple is setting a price precedent on these that Sony could follow on future versions...

i don’t think you have to worry about Sony and price. They don’t have the clout or ecosystem Apple has to demand a price like this, IMO.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching the reviews and this has me interested. Not buying this version but will definitely take a look at the AirPods max 2 when it comes out.