Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
If that's the case, likewise...And maybe you should ask yourself why I would ask those specific questions...

Why did you feel the need to ask that? Is it because you caught feelings broke boy?:win:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And when you say shyt like this it just reaffirms you really are broke :win:
Really people who aren't broke trying to buy Apple the company not some half a grand headphones Apple makes.

Take the money these cost and in Jan 2019 buy some Apple stock. It would be worth almost $1200 more than you bought it for. In 2 years you'll be lucky if these are worth $200 resell. That's almost a $1500 swing in dollar amount.

When you're no longer broke you start asking questions like "how can my money make me money?" not "how much money can I afford to spend on expensive bullshyt?"

People who aren't broke understand what opportunity cost is. The shyt you buy cost you more than the sticker price.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Really people who aren't broke trying to buy Apple the company not some half a grand headphones Apple makes.

Take the money these cost and in Jan 2019 buy some Apple stock. It would be worth almost $1200 more than you bought it for. In 2 years you'll be lucky if these are worth $200 resell. That's almost a $1500 swing in dollar amount.

When you're no longer broke you start asking questions like "how can my money make me money?" not "how much money can I afford to spend on expensive bullshyt?"

People who aren't broke understand what opportunity cost is. The shyt you buy cost you more than the sticker price.

nikka I’m trolling :snoop:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
How the fukk you have no power button? Or at least implement it via software where your apple phone, tablet or watch can use the function.

U brehz really gonna let apple dictate yall life :mjlol:

Put your headphones in a purse to shut it off and then put it in your man purse cuz apple took your manhood

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk you have no power button? Or at least implement it via software where your apple phone, tablet or watch can implement the function.

U brehz really gonna let apple dictate yall life :mjlol:

Put your headphones in a purse to shut it off and then put it in your man purse cuz apple took your manhood

So how you turn them shyts off :dwillhuh:

also they look goofy af. still gonna sell out :mjlol: apple stans :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you keep them in the case apparently
I bet if people complain enough they'll add a rest mode after an amount of time has passed with them off

Wait, so you're mandated to run around with that little apple purse :mjlol:

On everything I love I swear half of their products are thinly veiled social experiments.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Sounds great, but I ain’t walking around like this...

tenor.gif