Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I forgot these existed until I went by best buy on one of my rides.

They were out of stock, I'm guessing they sold the one pair they have or it was locked away somewhere else. But it was on the bottom shelf. I doubt people are checking for these.
I think they’re making the inventory low on purpose to look like there’s demand
I haven’t seen anyone with these and not even on tv. I thought they would replace the people wearing the AirPods when they’re interviewing people

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I haven’t seen anyone with these and not even on tv. I thought they would replace the people wearing the AirPods when they’re interviewing people
That's a great point. Companies usually gave their products every where for that push.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

they shot themselves with the price and design and these headphones. Nothing will come close to the “cool” factor Beats brings/brought so they were better off putting their energy into the Beats brand. Even the Beats radio stations got rebranded for who knows what reason.

AirPods Max just aint is at a $500+ price point when there are plenty of players in the headphone space that have been in the game longer and people are loyal to them. I can’t see AirPods Max starting off slow and eventually crushing the buildings like the Apple Watch did. This is a different scenario.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
forgot about these shyts lol

sounds like they never caught on

no pun intended

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
All right I just bought these for $400 best buy had a sale for $450 and i had a $50 gift card
Review coming shortly