Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They say they it matches the XM4s in noise cancelling and sound quality, but to be honest even if it was worse, most people are buying this to flex and don’t care that much if it’s better or worse.
Congratulations to Apple for putting out a pair of $549 headphones that match the noise canceling on some that are currently selling for $280 right now.

I don't hate Apple at all. I been using the iPhone 12 Pro since it came out. I use the Airpods Pro, my iPad Pro (2018), and my Apple Watch Series 4 daily. These headphones are a violation of their loyal customer base. They aren't doing anything to justify that price.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
How the fukk you have no power button? Or at least implement it via software where your apple phone, tablet or watch can use the function.

U brehz really gonna let apple dictate yall life :mjlol:

Put your headphones in a purse to shut it off and then put it in your man purse cuz apple took your manhood
You don’t necessarily need a power button. My Bose N700 power down after I put them down for while

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I own the sony xm3 and ive only took it outside my house for travel to use in the airplane. Everytime i fly theres always a crying baby. shyt comes clutch.
Just recently had a flight with a crying baby in front of me and a barking dog behind me. Most miserable flight ever. A red eye. And I forgot my headphones too! Was too heated.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any coli breh actually bought this? Still haven’t seen one in public yet

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must be a euphoric feeling knowing you can talk like you actually got a dikk and balls behind a computer screen huh, cac p*ssy?
Must be a euphoric feeling following men around on a forum like a fakkit huh. fakkit

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I forgot these existed until I went by best buy on one of my rides.

They were out of stock, I'm guessing they sold the one pair they have or it was locked away somewhere else. But it was on the bottom shelf. I doubt people are checking for these.