Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What’s funny about that is one day in my office. Some of the young white girls was talking about that same subject..... they liked dad bod dudes over in shape guys....

@Nicole0416 and @CarmelBarbie

What say y’all?:patrice:
BCD- a is too skinny and bird chest
E- is a fat walrus. B is the perfect structure and tone. C is thick and built but not fat - he has a snuggle body and probably gives great massages

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
giphy.gif

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
If I was strictly objectifying the gentleman, then I would say type A. As long as I can remember, I’ve enjoyed the look of a tall, lean man...wiry is the word I’m thinking.

Bulk could be nice for some ladies, I gather, but because I’m personally attracted to strength played out through a man’s intellect and cunning versus his physical feats, it translates to me being attracted to the man who looks like that - someone who is quick on his feet, so to speak. In my mind, this is someone who has a keen mouthpiece, an eye for what is happening around him and the literal mobility to make moves and be flexible. So, this wouldn’t necessary be a stacked man but someone much smaller...Bruce Lee comes to mind; he was “small” but obviously able.

My thought has always been the type A’s likely go underestimated and probably have more “abilities” than what looks fairly obvious. Plus, they look like they’d be fun to climb, just like a tree. André 3000 has always embodied these for me...though he may be somewhere between A and B. Mr. Khalifa strikes me as someone who might have these same gifts, but who knows.

All that being said, I think it depends on the man himself. So long as he is not E - who, to me, looks unhealthy - I could be attracted to B, C or D. It really is hard to try to base lasting attraction to a man based solely on his looks, though, because his character plays a big part in it and that colors my perception as well. There is something deeper to it I wish to convey, but I’m having trouble finding the words.

In a nutshell, based on how the man actually is as a person, I can find myself being attracted to a type which I normally would not or even repulsed by the type which would normally be my ideal.