Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
B is somewhat obvious but I can understand folks not completely believing D.
I'll put it like this. I know a guy who only used to date BBW sistas, and not even with cute faces :francis:

When questioned about it by our group of friends he swore up and down that it was just his type. Anyway, dude started getting his life together and started making a name for himself locally in entertainment and I bet one of my homies that the next joint he comes around with ain't gonna be some overweight chick. Well what do you know he's now currently dating a little cute petite white girl with a body, so much for his "type" :mjlol::dead:

I say that to say this, there's often that element of insecurity and who people think they're "good enough" to be dating when they list out their "type". I'm sure there's plenty women that are fine with each body type on there at the end of the day, there's someone for everyone. But the insecurity element can definitely be a thing for both sexes.

What does he do in entertainment that made him do the 180?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm currently option B. #AthleticallyFITGang

A lot of dudes gonna find out when they get older that there's a large group of women in society who don't care for all that bodybuilder/veins popping out your arm & neck shyt...silly nikkas out here thinking they gotta be The Black Arnold Schwarzenegger just to get attractive women.
There's a difference between being in shape / toned, looking like a roid and a dude with a saggy unproportionate body.

No way in hell do women prefer a saggy untoned body over a toned body. Says no woman ever.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now I’ll be honest,men usually are wrong about this type of discussion :yeshrug:

A lot of men THINK women like all them muscles and veins but I’ve heard for myself women say they do not like that super muscular veiny look at all,it actually scares them.

But I’ve also heard women say they feel insecure around guys who hit the gym and are muscular and good looking :francis:

Most women are attracted to D:yeshrug: believe it or not,I mean it makes women feel better about themselves when a guy looks like D because he’s two steps from the right from being fat and they think women won’t flock for them,on top of that most guys don’t work out so majority of guys walking around looking like D or worse

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He cut down some more. He used to be bigger.

WIZkhalifashorts.jpg

elbsmqs7y0y11.jpg

Wiz ain’t never been B fam

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I’m not understanding what point ur trying to make. I only used that example to illustrate the risks men are willing to take in mate selection in comparison to females.

Also there are females in power who do may play with the bag for dikk, But not NEARLY to the same extent men in power do b/c they are unwilling to risk it all for dikk, in the same ways men will risk it all for p*ssy, regardless of aesthetics.

Hell you can even take age away as a factor and it’s still true.

A man will give away his entire kingdom and risk his life glorifying “crazy p*ssy”. There are divorced men right now who lost EVERYTHING who are more likely to get REMARRIED than their female counterparts after divorce.

Why? Simple biology. Men have less to lose by privileging looks over everything else In a mate than women do at the end of the day, although modern technology has mitigated that a little with stuff like birth control.

Sure she might get his money, but at the most primal levels, there is less likelihood of her being able to hurt him, than him being able to hurt her physically. Most women are less likely to do shyt like that purely for male aesthetic than men are for female aesthetics b:c they tend to have more to lose (I.e. pregnancy, being physically overpowered).
Note in that post I said “sane” women b/c broken chicks coming from abusive environments and dysfunctionality with nothing to lose will indeed risk it all for a dikk thinking she doin something not realizing that “trappin a nikka” ain’t a trap for him.:mjlol:

whoa you're all over the place lil mama. lemme dial it back. the impetus of this discussion was me saying that while looks are EQUALLY important to both men and women.... there are other non-physical masculine traits that are ON PAR with aesthetics which serve to act as an equal source of attraction for women

non-physical feminine traits on par with aesthetics which serve to act as an equal source of attraction for men? nah. c'mon now we know this as rational human beings

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’res a reason why there are bodybuilding forums of shredded dudes who can’t understand why women aren’t throwing themselves at them.

Face is more important to women then body