Apparently The majority of women prefer dad bods over skinny muscular bods

bammtronics

man sit 'cho ass down!
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
yep you just gotta trick them bytches into telling the truth. like a rabbit trap xD

they be in game mode like always, so if you ask them "oh what do you like" and depending on how they feel about the dude asking the question, or the agenda they are to push (trying to diminish power of attractive dudes) the answers will vary.

wheb you frame the question the way i put it, not only is it the truth but they are exposing other WOMEN. that "yes we react to that first physically". and what you react to first is the honest answer, but women always put other hamster shyt on things, and THEN start associating negative qualities to certain archetypes of men.

dudes we just say, "oh that chick got a small waste and nice tities and ass? yep i respect that" eveb if a dude likes big bytches or somethin' he still KNOWS most people want that small waste and big titties.

this is what I'm talking about though. You're applying the way we think to a womans mind, and it just doesn't fit. What we think of as "hamstering", what we deem as disingenuous , etc, makes sense to them. I don't like the shyt either, but that doesn't make them wrong, and us trying to understand it is a fools errand.

You ever try to explain to a woman our insatiable and one-track sex drive? They will hit you with the :what: before you finally have to give up lol. But we don't have to explain to each other, just be like :myman:

Last edited:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
this. if you have experience with women then you'll notice that the women that you fukk that are not so much the gym type are more insecure about how they stack up to you.

im have a pretty great body not gonna lie, modeled n shyt. so alot of dudes that have experience arent even necessarily dudes that are experienced with being...physically awesome to a chick. they act different, and if they feel they dont stack up they'll show it. some girls dont let you see them change lol
whereas if they were fukking with the D guy GUARANTEE theyd be more comfortable

but the confident/hotter ones do...

also, ask the girls which guy will they bet money on to turn more heads on the street and in the bar. and they would NOT be choosing D. so they KNOW which is more attractive on a general level. they just are speaking of what they want a relationship with

Exactly. I model too, and it's not really a comparison. I'm fukking with 2 girls real heavy right now, and both have been hitting the gym hard as fukk without me even saying anything. They want to get badder cause they know there are levels to this shyt.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I bet bottom image will pull more females than top image:pachaha:

4cVr.gif

tenor.gif

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Believe in women in 2020,

Women love nothing more than a lean hard ripped body. They can’t and won’t ever say no to this type of body. Lean nikkas know. :sas1::sas2:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yep alot of chicks aren't getting B's so they act like what they got currently is the best shyt. hypergamy wont let them think they didnt get the best deal in some way lol
keep lying to yourselves brehs...

women will forever like the lean basketball-swimmer types

I was D now im somewhere around B and the way women are choosing now is a complete 180

the more attractive girls picked B and C. go figure
It’s clear the coli doesn’t reflect real life. Most women prefer B and C.

My face card gets me through the door. My physique is the cherry on top :yeshrug:. Women constantly finding an excuse to brush up on you to feel your abs/muscles :wow:

Don’t even get me started on summertime parties/beach vibes :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mad women are insecure that I'm fit.

That's really what it is.....

A fit dude, on his shyt, reminds them that they need to get in shape and lose some weight as well.

It's no wonder that women always start talking about diet and going to the gym, when I come around, and I don't even mention it

I hate talking about working out with people, unless they're legit in shape.

The crazy part is that I don't even work out like that anymore :pachaha:

I'm stil living off of 2010 gains :wow:
I lifted crazy weight without working out I’m crazy straight
Partner I’m still living off gains from 2010 what?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There’s girls who like all types of bodies. There’s nikkas with all body types who get girls man. But the thing with dad bods is real tho some chicks fiends over that shyt :russ:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Thats also why u are more likely to see a tenured professor risking his career to sexually harass or get tricked by a young chick, than you would a woman. Only chicks with the lowest self-esteem and mental illness would jeopardize the bag for dikk.

i read the entire post which went in many directions but let's focus on this right here ma. male sexual harassment and getting played for scratch were poison pills. can both happen? absolutely, but does not apply to this conversation. let's keep it at the tenured professor example you provided...

in-surprisingly-great-shape 64 year old professor Bruce W. Willis is going to attract a TON more genuine high market value female interest than in-surprisingly-great-shape 57 year old professor Demi G. Moore will from males. Because while both are faaaaar removed from their better looking selves circa 1989? only one of them maintains attractive gender based attributes that have shyt to do with aesthetics

jeopardize the bag? don't nobody want that old ass bytch ma. she's past the point of the male gaze. it's a wrap