Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Game is a failed experiment plain and simple. The fact that the game could't be correctly categorized before and after the release shows the studio wasn't confident in the product.

Let it flop and start working on the sequel.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
thing is the 'long run' will inevitably be supported by microtransactions, expansions, dlc, etc. that's why people expect a game like this to have a lower entry price

I expect those upstates to be free. I can't offer up any more defense if those updates require additional money. There needs to be at least 2 years of free DLCs then you can throw in some paid additional expansions.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
59EzzY.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I expect those upstates to be free. I can't offer up any more defense if those updates require additional money. There needs to be at least 2 years of free DLCs then you can throw in some paid additional expansions.
They already said free updates every 3 months for at least a year

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:

please tell what they have added since beta

drive ship around, collect chests, rob other boats

whats new?
Beta only had one style of mission.

Did not have the cosmetic items.

Did not have the "endgame" pirate legend stuff.

No kraken.

No live events.

The beta gave a good idea of the general flow of the game, but there's plenty more "content" in the game than the beta.

I think people just expected traditional XP/Loot progression like most other games.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
played a game yesterday. started out on a boat with 4 other people. we didnt have any idea what to do. collected some crates from the ship and turned them in to this island market.

sailed back out looking for other ships but couldnt find anyone in 10 minutes of sailing. landed on an island that had 2 angry skeletons and some cobras. no treasure. another island had a bunch of pigs chasing each other around. seen something called the kraken lookout.

Quit out of pure boredom