Apparently Sea of Thieves is dog shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Should've went F2P/Early Access :yeshrug: I remember being one of the only people here talking about Fortnite when it dropped. Things changed.

If that game was 60 bucks out the gate, it'd be dead as fukk and forgotten. And that's even considering quality updates from a proven developer - not some husk of a company like Rare.

I really think they believed this type of game could follow a similar 'blueprint' to Overwatch. The approach to progression, the community angle, the emphasis on stream presentation, cosmetic model, etc. The problem with that is that the gameplay isn't remotely in the same ballpark. For an open world game, you can't pitch something more lifeless than Agents of Mayhem and expect to ride a wave.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you talmbout?

Game was number 1 in the U.K. And sold better than the Sony game you are currently stanning.

:mjlol:

Fake news. Sea Of Thieves been out for six days, NNK for three. :russell:

Sea Of Thieves had a huge marketing push, NNK didn't. :russell:

The UK is Rare 's home market and it can't even outsell that flop Quantum Break. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol::heh: I find this hilarious...
So if the game is available via Gamepass why would Sony gamers look to retail for the scoop?

Oh wait, you guys don't have Gamepass. You got Gaikai, I heard Sony's cloud was gonna compete :laff:

If I told a nikka I was playing ni no kuni I wouldn't even object if the nikka open hand slapped me for being a bytch :francis:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
played a game yesterday. started out on a boat with 4 other people. we didnt have any idea what to do. collected some crates from the ship and turned them in to this island market.

sailed back out looking for other ships but couldnt find anyone in 10 minutes of sailing. landed on an island that had 2 angry skeletons and some cobras. no treasure. another island had a bunch of pigs chasing each other around. seen something called the kraken lookout.

Quit out of pure boredom

:laff::laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fake news. Sea Of Thieves been out for six days, NNK for three. :russell:

Sea Of Thieves had a huge marketing push, NNK didn't. :russell:

The UK is Rare 's home market and it can't even outsell that flop Quantum Break. :mjlol:
You sony guys stay crying for xbox exclusives, xbox features, you try to downplay all their titles. WHo does that unless they jelly about something :ufdup:

Now, to correct you once again. Sea of Theives had over 1million players after the first 48hrs. This is where you go "well, uh... PC nikkaz must have bought it then"
And I'll reply with "How many Sony gamers bought it" and while you try to figure that out I'm gonna go head and actually enjoy the game you can't play. You know, like PUBG :umad:

Here's my proof, where's yours :popcorn:

We love the false narrative you fox news sony dudes crank out daily, tell us why you mad tho :win: