Apparently If You Die On Mount Everest. You're There Forever. (pic) :damn:

little4209

All Star
Daps
name of documentary please :feedme:

I just looked, it was called The Summit..I was wrong it wasn't about Mt Everest but was about the second highest mountain in the world, K2 (in Asia)

Summary: a filmmaker explores what went wrong when 11 people died on their way up the infamous k2, the deadliest day in modern mountaineering history.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
To die on the way back down though :wow::damn:
Honestly, if climbing Mount Everest were one of my life's goals and I made it, I'd be okay with dying on the way down. I already made it up, so I literally reached my peak. :manny:
Actually most of the deaths happened on the way down. At that time many climbers are already exhausted, running out of oxygen, and the time almost evening. So it's more dangerous on the way down

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The reason white peoole do stuff like this because most of them have a calcified pineal gland which helps you feel connected to the earth and all the spiritual stuff. That's why most of them have no fear when it comes to extreme stuff like that most melanoid people have an instinctive feelings when something is dangerous and that they can lose their life

that and nature makes minorities shook to death. The same ones clowning white people for climbing a mountain are the same ones who take the elevator meant for the wheelchaired people just to get off the fukking platform on the train instead of just taking the stairs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that and nature makes minorities shook to death. The same ones clowning white people for climbing a mountain are the same ones who take the elevator meant for the wheelchaired people just to get off the fukking platform on the train instead of just taking the stairs

But who takes the elevator in a subway??? :mjlol:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
So you mean to tell me if you die on a place with extreme cold weather that's hard to climb, your body might not get reclaimed :ohhh:

Grass is green

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
2013529103041146274_8.jpg

So this idiot spent 20 minutes celebrating on the summit where there is lowered oxygen and extreme cold.:francis: She reached the summit, where hundreds were before her. And now she's dead.

Just watched a 1-hour documentary on her.

What happened is there was a lot of ppl that day and she had to wait several hours in line to pose and take pics at the top. So then, by the time her squad was headed back down it was dark, so they had to go extra slow cause they couldn't see well... so she ended up being in the low oxygen zone near the top for an extended period both ways. Her and a number of other ppl died with her on the way back down.

:ohlawd:

Also, she is asian. :leon:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just watched a 1-hour documentary on her.

What happened is there was a lot of ppl that day and she had to wait several hours in line to pose and take pics at the top. So then, by the time her squad was headed back down it was dark, so they had to go extra slow cause they couldn't see well... so she ended up being in the low oxygen zone near the top for an extended period both ways. Her and a number of other ppl died with her on the way back down.

:ohlawd:

Also, she is asian. :leon:
Link to documentry