Then you have this guy

cant-believe-youre-human-wim-large-msg-137600149613.jpg

chapter-fifty-wim-hof-method-ice-bath7.jpg

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
The reason white peoole do stuff like this because most of them have a calcified pineal gland which helps you feel connected to the earth and all the spiritual stuff. That's why most of them have no fear when it comes to extreme stuff like that most melanoid people have an instinctive feelings when something is dangerous and that they can lose their life

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
probably the challenge :manny: I wouldn't do that shyt for sure though

that's a fukked up gif breh, wheres that from?

another thing is when you get to the top of Everest you can only stay on top for 5-10 minutes and then have to head back down to make sure you don't run out of oxygen, is it even worth all the trouble

got the full length video to this? :lupe:

No info on it, unfortunately. :wow:
But the way it fades... I don't think it ended well for dude. :skip:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The reason white peoole do stuff like this because most of them have a calcified pineal gland which helps you feel connected to the earth and all the spiritual stuff. That's why most of them have no fear when it comes to extreme stuff like that most melanoid people have an instinctive feelings when something is dangerous and that they can lose their life
:comeon:

The reason white people do stuff like this is because they have disposable income inhereted from the benifets they reap from systematic racism and they know on the inside they deserve to die.