Apartment must-haves and decor tips?

Daps
IYKYK :troll: :mjlol:
iPh8v_F1InikVOxr7J3yAzQJNwQ0La5wA1lhFeUc33M.jpg

How do you brush your teeth with that foolery in the sink? I be wondering that whenever I be at somebody's house who got this :jbhmm:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
big ass plants.

Run to the bougie part of town and get you a $200 fiddle leaf, another $169 monstera, and two $60 rubber trees / birds of paradise. If you've got a loft, or high ceilings get a $40 pothos and drape the runners over the sides of the bannister (intertwine them in the railing ) or above the cabinets/ fridge.

Get home after a long weekend and water all your plants and it will smell like the rainforest.
I agree about plants but not that much for them especially if OP has no idea how to take care of them. If they end up dying that is money wasted.

If you get a smaller (cheaper) monstera, it can grow up to be big in no time.

Books too,
Look at apartmenttherapy videos on Youtube and get ideas.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
If you want women, go with minimalist.

I had a two bedroom nice spot but my decor was straight man cave style.

Brought one of finest girls to my place, bragging about it during our date. She came over and said it looked like a big dorm room. Ghosted me after :heh:

Learned my lesson.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How do you brush your teeth with that foolery in the sink? I be wondering that whenever I be at somebody's house who got this :jbhmm:
I just googled this because i didn't know this was a thing.
The gist of it i got was as follows:
Generally i think you are only supposed to do this in low traffic sinks like a guest bathroom, not places were you are brushing your teeth or shaving.
and generally only do this during special occasions like a party. not an everyday thing.
even then you have to wash the rocks regurly to prevent algae from building up.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
- Diffuser / candles : I mostly stick w/ candles because a diffuser is annoying to keep refilling, but gotta keep things in the space to purify the air whether with scents or a diffuser. Women step in your spot for the first time and smell a good candle scent? It’s OV
THIS.IS.A.MUST

add incense to the rotation too. Women smell that Nag Champa and it's on like donkey kong.
A clean bathroom is also mandatory. First thing women do when they're DTF is take a bathroom break. They're in there checking their cooter and your set up. Diffuser and rocks in the sink: 😍

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
My ish was NICE art, washer/dryer in unit and candles.

Everything else was just me. I like books so I had some coffee table books.
I like to cook so I had a stocked pantry and spice rack.

I don’t like filth so I kept my premises cleanly.

Plus, once a woman agrees to come to your spot she's already mostly locked in.