Apartment must-haves and decor tips?

Daps
From my single days:

Clean apartment....especially a clean bathroom. Women love that. Shower curtains/carpet etc, that match.

Nice TVs, good sound system and video game consoles. Having all the streaming apps is good.

Nice mattress with box springs and matching bed spread/curtains etc....matching bedroom furniture. Women love this too.

Comfortable couch...put some colorful pillows maybe a blanket or two on it. Try to have extra chairs, even small ones for guests if you tend to have people over.

A well stocked cabinet/counter with different kinds of alcohol. Don't have to drink it but just good to have something....maybe some soda and juice.

A couple of paintings....don't need a lot but something that makes your crib feel more like a home.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
big ass plants.

Run to the bougie part of town and get you a $200 fiddle leaf, another $169 monstera, and two $60 rubber trees / birds of paradise. If you've got a loft, or high ceilings get a $40 pothos and drape the runners over the sides of the bannister (intertwine them in the railing ) or above the cabinets/ fridge.

Get home after a long weekend and water all your plants and it will smell like the rainforest.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
minimalist look >>>>
Screen_Shot_2018-12-17_at_1.50.06_PM.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
big ass plants.

Run to the bougie part of town and get you a $200 fiddle leaf, another $169 monstera, and two $60 rubber trees / birds of paradise. If you've got a loft, or high ceilings get a $40 pothos and drape the runners over the sides of the bannister (intertwine them in the railing ) or above the cabinets/ fridge.

Get home after a long weekend and water all your plants and it will smell like the rainforest.
Are these low light plants?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Stripper pole n Jacuzzi in the middle of the livin room like Baby n em

Really like what them nikkaz did to that joint

9dHG.gif

poor weezy. you know birdman had him in there in a thong dancing on that thing :birdman:

smh

no wonder dude has drug issues. i feel for him i really do.

Daps
i see males don't really focus on window treatments, but it's def a upgrade. a little expensive but totally worth it. may not want to go to steep for an apartment but don't get the cheap ones though