Daps
Reppin
e3a56398dfd9a77e75e6734be6385986.jpg

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

And I leave satisfied

Anyways my 2 cents :

- I’ve always preferred a TV Stand to mounting a TV (especially if you’re renting). So a good TV Stand is a must, my TV is 65’ in fits perfectly on mine. Recommend getting one that has shelves or some doors. Throw a couple coffee table books in there so women think you’re cultured.

- If you have the space for it, get a good ottoman that matches or goes well w/ your couch. It’s good for flexibility, moving it to different sides of the living room to kick feet up, if you have a lot of people over it can double as an extra table, sitting spot, etc.

- Air Fryer, no explanation necessary :wow:

- A ‘catchall’ table or stand when you walk in the door. It’s a nice thing for people to see when they first walk in, put some pictures and decor on it. And it’s a good place to toss your keys or other shyt you use on the daily. Without this you’re gonna be tossing all types of random shyt on your island, or worse your couch. Don’t be that guy

- Get some cozy ass blankets and then get a $15 nice woven basket to put em in the corner of your living room. Women love knowing you have fresh blankets they can get under, they don’t love seeing 4 of em strewn all over your couch.

A lotta the things the video hit on were kinda extra, like I always thought the KAWS brick bears were corny. And I have a nespresso but him hating on Keurig specifically was weird. The Virgil shyt and corny art like ‘remember your Why’ let’s me know he’s a hypebeast. But a few things he hit on that he’s right about :

- Gotta get an automated swifter or good dyson, especially if you have hardwood floors and/or pets.

- house plants : having em around the house just makes you feel a little cozier and more alive.

- Diffuser / candles : I mostly stick w/ candles because a diffuser is annoying to keep refilling, but gotta keep things in the space to purify the air whether with scents or a diffuser. Women step in your spot for the first time and smell a good candle scent? It’s OV

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Go on Ruggable and cop the area rugs. There's a variety of styles and they're machine washable. Also a couple of pics and decorations around the crib don't hurt. It's your sanctuary so you want to make it look homely and comfortable for you and any guest you have over. Also candles or incense cones are a definite requirement.