Apartment must-haves and decor tips?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You gotta have a decent sound system/home theater with a subwoofer.

You should spend at least $300. If you can spend 5 or 600+, even better. Buy used if you have to.
Have had the same 5.1 surround system for the last 14 years. Paid $100 for it. They dont make em like this no more. I'd have to pay $1000 or more to get anything i'd consider an upgrade. These speakers done turned every neighbor of mine into an enemy. I've forced a couple of them to cave in and break their leases after the noise wars began. :wow:

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
my living room aint a strip club, you can keep that :hhh:

That bıtch look satanic. Ole Patrick Bateman ass niģga. 🤮

thanks for posting, i'm gonna use this aesthetic in my shop which sells human skulls

And the red light shineth in the darkness. The darkness comprehended it not...

200.gif

Its hard to capture the aesthetic in a pic but IRL it looks a lot closer to this:

red-light-bedroom.jpg

red-light-bedroom.jpg

Once you've tried it you'll realize quick how eyeball searing most indoor light is plus, the main point, is that they're far more in sync with your bodies natural rhythms and melatonin secretion which optimizes sleep, recovery and hormone production. Peep:

main-qimg-f2b1b225c2bec86215fd189bcd0999f0

It may seem odd because no one does it but then the collective is never programmed to move in its best interests, is it? Once you've tried it you can feel a immense difference in winding down with effortless relaxation as the EM spectrum is far more in sync with what your body naturally expects after a day of illumination and the benefits are immense.

Or not, keep putting rocks in your sink instead and miss the fact I'm putting you one up on the frequency.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
And the red light shineth in the darkness. The darkness comprehended it not...

200.gif

Its hard to capture the aesthetic in a pic but IRL it looks a lot closer to this:

red-light-bedroom.jpg

red-light-bedroom.jpg

Once you've tried it you'll realize quick how eyeball searing most indoor light is plus, the main point, is that they're far more in sync with your bodies natural rhythms and melatonin secretion which optimizes sleep, recovery and hormone production. Peep:

main-qimg-f2b1b225c2bec86215fd189bcd0999f0

It may seem odd because no one does it but then the collective is never programmed to move in its best interests, is it? Once you've tried it you can feel a immense difference in winding down with effortless relaxation as the EM spectrum is far more in sync with what your body naturally expects after a day of illumination and the benefits are immense.

Or not, keep putting rocks in your sink instead and miss the fact I'm putting you one up on the frequency.
My bad dawg. Don't kill me or make a voodoo Peter Popoff doll with weird lil pins and shıt and drink doggie blood reciting britney spears lyrics in reverse and shıt...🤮

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
i'm just fukkin with ya breh :lolbron: i've been up on f.lux since it first came out, got pink lighting all around the crib, etc

Glad to hear it, everyone should be f.luxing. One of them things you've got to feel to believe as it makes such a difference. Really should be standard equipment.

Light will become the medicine of the future but only once people realize how many of their current ills are caused by being out of sync with natural rhythms:

Another suggestion:

If you cook a lot consider an Ozone Generator for the kitchen. I got mine ages ago and its amazing as it neutralizes odors instantly, not masking or over spraying, actually zeroing them out using ozone.

ozone-works.jpg

If you're reading and a stranger to seasonings and marinades you probably won't need it. If you do get one be careful around pets and read the instructions.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Glad to hear it, everyone should be f.luxing. One of them things you've got to feel to believe as it makes such a difference. Really should be standard equipment.

Light will become the medicine of the future but only once people realize how many of their current ills are caused by being out of sync with natural rhythms:

Another suggestion:

If you cook a lot consider an Ozone Generator for the kitchen. I got mine ages ago and its amazing as it neutralizes odors instantly, not masking or over spraying, actually zeroing them out using ozone.

ozone-works.jpg

If you're reading and a stranger to seasonings and marinades you probably won't need it. If you do get one be careful around pets and read the instructions.
How does an ozone generator compare to a air purifier? Im thinking the volume and possibly square footage coverage

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
How does an ozone generator compare to a air purifier? Im thinking the volume and possibly square footage coverage

Totally different things. You don't want your air purifier to output any Ozone whatsoever. They're graded by output for room size so choose accordingly but you do get what you pay for. There's a cheaper way to test the benefits by getting a spray bottle, a few drops of cleansing essential oils and misting the room from on high before opening the windows as it causes all the dust to drop to the ground which is what the purifier does with tech. Game changer for breathing clearly. Another one thats got to be felt to be believed, especially for sleeping.

The Ozone generator just causes chemical reactions in a closed space like a kitchen to neutralize the smells from cooking and leaves your place fresh in time for breakfast. o3 to o2 = smell gone along with any other crap floating along you don't want. Folks have borrowed mine for diverse applications as its quite a handy thing to have when it comes to cleaning.