Apartment must-haves and decor tips?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
what is the deal with rocks in the sink

sounds nasty.. rocks all greasy and covered with soap scum and toothpaste spit, pubic hairs, dried shaving cream, god knows what else. disgusting

:scust:

This OG thread

Has a bunch of good suggestions, but somebody posted that pic of rocks in the sink and suggested it as some player shyt like at a fancy restaurant.

Everybody clowned him for the same reasons you said and cause it’s the most wtf type shyt ever, it was hilarious

Other shyt I thought of walkin around my spot :

- bathroom organizer w/ shelves, essential for keeping a tidy bathroom

- Trash can with a foot step you can use to open it. Trust me you’ll get tired of touchin a nasty ass trash can lid

- good lamp for your bedroom, you’re gonna want lower vibe lights in the room for when you’re winding down at night but not goin ‘lights out’ yet

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
-an in unit washer and dryer fr. not only useful to you but the women who come through will appreciate it
-a decent amount of nice towels, extra toothbrushes
-some nice lamps with phillips hue bulbs. the bridge kit isn’t cheap but it’s worth it, again, the ladies love it
-a fan in each room you spend lots of time in (vornado is my go to brand)
-large mirror in the bedroom
-nice, hefty, solid wood bedframe
-quality bedding. don’t worry too much about thread counts, look for stuff that’s made in Portugal

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stripper pole n Jacuzzi in the middle of the livin room like Baby n em

Really like what them nikkaz did to that joint

9dHG.gif

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flushable bathroom wipes. If you don’t use them for yourself, your guests will appreciate them.

This is hard to answer because everyone is so different.

Having small shelves or little boxes to organize cleaning products under your kitchen/bathroom sink is a good idea.

Dude. Take $20 and buy yourself a first aid kit. I can’t tell you how many people cut themselves or get burned somehow and have to rush out for a bandaid. Same goes with medicine. Always have ibuprofen/tea/cold medicine on hand. Because by the time you get the flu, you’re too fukked up to go anywhere.

The decor stuff…I don’t know man. Throw blankets for your couches. Maybe an area rug. That’s a personal thing.

Wine glasses and shot glasses if you host a lot.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
And I leave satisfied

Anyways my 2 cents :

- I’ve always preferred a TV Stand to mounting a TV (especially if you’re renting). So a good TV Stand is a must, my TV is 65’ in fits perfectly on mine. Recommend getting one that has shelves or some doors. Throw a couple coffee table books in there so women think you’re cultured.

- If you have the space for it, get a good ottoman that matches or goes well w/ your couch. It’s good for flexibility, moving it to different sides of the living room to kick feet up, if you have a lot of people over it can double as an extra table, sitting spot, etc.

- Air Fryer, no explanation necessary :wow:

- A ‘catchall’ table or stand when you walk in the door. It’s a nice thing for people to see when they first walk in, put some pictures and decor on it. And it’s a good place to toss your keys or other shyt you use on the daily. Without this you’re gonna be tossing all types of random shyt on your island, or worse your couch. Don’t be that guy

- Get some cozy ass blankets and then get a $15 nice woven basket to put em in the corner of your living room. Women love knowing you have fresh blankets they can get under, they don’t love seeing 4 of em strewn all over your couch.

A lotta the things the video hit on were kinda extra, like I always thought the KAWS brick bears were corny. And I have a nespresso but him hating on Keurig specifically was weird. The Virgil shyt and corny art like ‘remember your Why’ let’s me know he’s a hypebeast. But a few things he hit on that he’s right about :

- Gotta get an automated swifter or good dyson, especially if you have hardwood floors and/or pets.

- house plants : having em around the house just makes you feel a little cozier and more alive.

- Diffuser / candles : I mostly stick w/ candles because a diffuser is annoying to keep refilling, but gotta keep things in the space to purify the air whether with scents or a diffuser. Women step in your spot for the first time and smell a good candle scent? It’s OV

This OG thread

Has a bunch of good suggestions, but somebody posted that pic of rocks in the sink and suggested it as some player shyt like at a fancy restaurant.

Everybody clowned him for the same reasons you said and cause it’s the most wtf type shyt ever, it was hilarious

Other shyt I thought of walkin around my spot :

- bathroom organizer w/ shelves, essential for keeping a tidy bathroom

- Trash can with a foot step you can use to open it. Trust me you’ll get tired of touchin a nasty ass trash can lid

- good lamp for your bedroom, you’re gonna want lower vibe lights in the room for when you’re winding down at night but not goin ‘lights out’ yet

-an in unit washer and dryer fr. not only useful to you but the women who come through will appreciate it
-a decent amount of nice towels, extra toothbrushes
-some nice lamps with phillips hue bulbs. the bridge kit isn’t cheap but it’s worth it, again, the ladies love it
-a fan in each room you spend lots of time in (vornado is my go to brand)
-large mirror in the bedroom
-nice, hefty, solid wood bedframe
-quality bedding. don’t worry too much about thread counts, look for stuff that’s made in Portugal

Flushable bathroom wipes. If you don’t use them for yourself, your guests will appreciate them.

This is hard to answer because everyone is so different.

Having small shelves or little boxes to organize cleaning products under your kitchen/bathroom sink is a good idea.

Dude. Take $20 and buy yourself a first aid kit. I can’t tell you how many people cut themselves or get burned somehow and have to rush out for a bandaid. Same goes with medicine. Always have ibuprofen/tea/cold medicine on hand. Because by the time you get the flu, you’re too fukked up to go anywhere.

The decor stuff…I don’t know man. Throw blankets for your couches. Maybe an area rug. That’s a personal thing.

Wine glasses and shot glasses if you host a lot.

See this what im talking about. Reps to all of you for the effort. :salute:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
For those of you brehs who live by themselves and aren't stuck in mama's basement, What are your apartment must-haves and decor tips? :jbhmm:
Been thinking about pimping up mine but don't wanna waste money on some useless bullshyt. Saw this breh's apartment tour video earlier and hit the :ehh:, yall think he got good advise? :patrice:

Whatever style you choose keep it minimalist. For 2 reasons:

1) Avoids clutter and wasted space. Leg room is a good thing and allows for much easier and efficient rearranging. Also avoids accidental gradual hoarding.

2) When it's time to move, all those people who tell you to get this and get that won't be there to help you move all that extra crap.