Aoki Lee Simmons, 21, kisses Serafina co-founder Vittorio Assaf, 65, on romantic trip to St. Barts

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
One of the most shocking things I’ve found in life is how low some women are willing to go when a man has perceived status/power. The crazy shyt grown women will do even for local celebs (D1 athletes, Club Promoters) is shocking :hhh:
and then try to push "me too" if the guy doesn't want them anymore

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
For people in their social circle, they’re already in the same ecosystem. And in the spots where these old head chill they invite chicks who already know these dudes are eager to trick off for some ass.

For regular chicks it’s no secret than some frequent the pricey bars and restaurants that Wall Street/hedge fund types typically go to. You already know a lot of younger dudes won’t be there unless they are the staff so it’s going to be primarily older men well into their 50s.

This. Girls in that circle/environment hang out and the thottiest ones tell the others where to go and who to talk to in order to get in the parties/yachts these dudes frequent.

Honestly, I doubt this dude had to expend much effort to find a circle of women to be down. They are all at the same events.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when black men and women collectively lost their minds about Marques Houston and other black men dating women that were of this age.

I wonder what they're gonna say about this.

Now we wait. :mjgrin:
Lol keep waiting for that answer. See you on the other side breh

9P9ZJphxzrQ7ZU2eXFrpxH-1200-80.png

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
One of the most shocking things I’ve found in life is how low some women are willing to go when a man has perceived status/power. The crazy shyt grown women will do even for local celebs (D1 athletes, Club Promoters) is shocking :hhh:
I hate to sound like Andrew tate but this is just nature for some women.

Men leverage power so they can get sex and have offsprings, women leverage sex and submission so they can get security

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Aoki? dang, you pretty enough to have been one Diddy’s drug mules.

look at your choices:mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I can't even be that mad.

Her mother, Kimora, was a teenager when she met Russell. Aoki probably thinks that it's normal.

:yeshrug: