Aoki Lee Simmons, 21, kisses Serafina co-founder Vittorio Assaf, 65, on romantic trip to St. Barts

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They don’t have a relationship with Russell and Russell says the last white husband took Kimora’s money. She’s the product of a gold digger and a rapist who also chases young women. Both her parents are a mess and have taught her this lifestyle.

She really is a product of her environment :pachaha:

She can spin this however she wants. This is a terrible look.
/thread

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well I can say that I'm not looking forward to getting older now seeing this now. It's gonna still be a young piece of hot ass that wants my old flabby and sick ass :pachaha:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Russ gotta hold that universal L

Double entendre, won’t even ax you how since Universal owns Def Jam.

But real talk you mean to tell me this little bǐtch had to go this route, find and old CAC sugar daddy and let it be obvious that she has daddy issues?

Moving just like her mother I see but at least Kimora had a nice lil body on her. Only black thing Aoki inherited was Russell’s last name.

Sheesh.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How do 2 people with such a gap in age even meet

For people in their social circle, they’re already in the same ecosystem. And in the spots where these old head chill they invite chicks who already know these dudes are eager to trick off for some ass.

For regular chicks it’s no secret than some frequent the pricey bars and restaurants that Wall Street/hedge fund types typically go to. You already know a lot of younger dudes won’t be there unless they are the staff so it’s going to be primarily older men well into their 50s.