Aoki Lee Simmons, 21, kisses Serafina co-founder Vittorio Assaf, 65, on romantic trip to St. Barts

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It’s def a GenZ black woman thing.

How sheltered do you gotta be to believe something like this? I saw someone already posted multiple pics of gen z white women on that lane but I still feel like this corny shyt has to be confronted. Stop treating shyt that everyone does as a black pathology. Young women been fukking old men since before the Roman empire.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She's a grown adult she made her decision...:ld: i dont understand what's so hard to understand???

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I don't want to hear women shaming dudes in their 30s dating women in their 20s
Why not? Because women are definitely shaming her. If you google her name this is all that pops up. She’s also clearly embarrassed by the backlash.

And by the way, I think it’s fine to agree and to disagree with relationships with large age gaps. But it’s pretty corny to base moral decisions on gender war dynamics. You can have your own opinion independent of what women think or even what other men think. The internet has really placed imaginary enemies ahead of critical thought.