Aoki Lee Simmons, 21, kisses Serafina co-founder Vittorio Assaf, 65, on romantic trip to St. Barts

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One of the most shocking things I’ve found in life is how low some women are willing to go when a man has perceived status/power. The crazy shyt grown women will do even for local celebs (D1 athletes, Club Promoters) is shocking :hhh:
I don’t think any of us are shocked. But is is pathetic

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
naah not the goated queen of R&B music

I don’t believe it
Janet Jackson was a Muslim concubine for that Arab billionaire until she got tired of wearing a hijab. She got her child out of it and left him asap.

Peak Rihanna got slutted out by an Arab too until he got bored and bushed her.. EVERY woman has a price.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

jesus!! ol boy casually dropping that...i mean mary j is a grown ass woman but the level of prostitution in these fukking circles is just :hhh:

i think he was talking business not sex.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why not? Because women are definitely shaming her. If you google her name this is all that pops up. She’s also clearly embarrassed by the backlash.

And by the way, I think it’s fine to agree and to disagree with relationships with large age gaps. But it’s pretty corny to base moral decisions on gender war dynamics. You can have your own opinion independent of what women think or even what other men think. The internet has really placed imaginary enemies ahead of critical thought.
Naw...when Draya gets pregnant by a 20 year old, "It's yas queen"

When Aoki dates someone old enough to be her Granddaddy...."Secure the bag sis"

30 year old dude dates a 22 year old...."We should change the dating age to 21 or..."Cradle robber/Groomer" "

Women have selective outrage...

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Naw...when Draya gets pregnant by a 20 year old, "It's yas queen"

When Aoki dates someone old enough to be her Granddaddy...."Secure the bag sis"

30 year old dude dates a 22 year old...."We should change the dating age to 21 or..."Cradle robber/Groomer" "

Women have selective outrage...

They're only outraged if the (black) man isn't getting his pockets ran.