Aoki Lee Simmons, 21, kisses Serafina co-founder Vittorio Assaf, 65, on romantic trip to St. Barts

Daps
charlotte-bonstrom-assaf-vittorio-assaf-79532277.jpg

"The businessman made headlines in 2021 when his now ex-wife, former model Charlotte Bonstrom (far left), left him after having an affair with her twin sister’s ex-husband, Thierry Gillier."

:lupe: Soap Opera shyt.
This is what is kept quiet in these situations. The vast majority of these younger, more attractive women are sleeping with other men. In this case, the sister’s husband was old too, but it’s usually a younger man.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I just thought about how much money those girls are going to get from BOTH parents when they die.
They don’t have a relationship with Russell and Russell says the last white husband took Kimora’s money. She’s the product of a gold digger and a rapist who also chases young women. Both her parents are a mess and have taught her this lifestyle.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
russell simmons needs to hold some MAJOR Ls.

All of his daughters are laid up with cacs, some as you can see here, prostituting their bodies out to old cac males.

GODDAMN LOL I know his soul must burn slow
When money is you God, you will do anything. I bet you Trump would marry and smash Queen Elizabeth right NOW, if there was money in it for him.
:mjlol: