AOC... what’s the deal

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
She is very smart and likable and It seems like she would make a good president but unfortunately her policies are too left leaning (Medicare for everyone, free entry into college, universal income) and most of the country won’t get on board with her at all.

I would love to have her as president but I don’t don’t think it is possible unless there’s a big big demographic change within this country in the next 10 years.

Daps
She is very smart and likable and It seems like she would make a good president but unfortunately her policies are too left leaning (Medicare for everyone, free entry into college, universal income) and most of the country won’t get on board with her at all.

I would love to have her as president but I don’t don’t think it is possible unless there’s a big big demographic change within this country in the next 10 years.

God damnit, stop that right wing messaging shyt. It's not free stop fukking calling it free. None of this shyt is free we all will be paying for it as a group in order to gain negotiation power to drive down prices. It's not fukking free. How many times does this need to be said?

People need to get that F word out of their vocabulary when talking about this shyt. It's pure propaganda.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What you're saying is, if you were a Senator you'd be a grovelling bootlicker without a backbone - so you assume she should be too?

I see her moving a lot more like Adam Clayton Powell Jr. than like whatever "pragmatic" centrist clown you take on as a model.
women don't have much integrity in office.

she will fold if it means keeping power

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
God damnit, stop that right wing messaging shyt. It's not free stop fukking calling it free. None of this shyt is free we all will be paying for it as a group in order to gain negotiation power to drive down prices. It's not fukking free. How many times does this need to be said?

People need to get that F word out of their vocabulary when talking about this shyt. It's pure propaganda.

Take a chill pill fakkit. :hhh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Reaching across the aisle is how you end up with the ACA instead of an NHS; or a Voting Rights Act with expiring sections; or any other toothless policy that fails to cover its actual goal.

Bullying is the only thing that can get real policy with teeth through. LBJ, FDR, and Nixon bullied good policy through - they didn't wait for the other side to eat it up and spit it back out.
No they didn't. A lot of lobbying went on and concessions were made.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Can someone fill me in on her policies? Every time she speaks she says the right things and is very charismatic and seems tough as well. Seems to be someone the younger generation is following as well.

can anybody shed some light?
Cuz the bronx only raises real nikkas

*except Woodlawn :packspit*

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
women don't have much integrity in office.

she will fold if it means keeping power
This doesn't even make sense. Its gender that determines integrity in office? :dead:
What about the last 400 years of corrupt Western governance has convinced you of this clear bullshyt?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

AOC imo is being groomed for a presidential run in 15-20 yrs. The stars align when it comes to the demographic shifts ethnically and generational (Millennials being older and majority).

The current Dems will probably be seen as the “new right” by that time also.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't even make sense. Its gender that determines integrity in office? :dead:
What about the last 400 years of corrupt Western governance has convinced you of this clear bullshyt?
it's a factor. and the last four hundred years prove that point