AOC... what’s the deal

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Policies are pretty psychotic but appeases NYC liberal crowd. She tries any of them at national level won’t get too far
Medicare for All has 70% national popularity - almost 50% of Americans view ICE unfavorably - defunding the police and reallocating the funds toward got support across the country - legalizing cannabis nationally and the Green New Deal have the same popularity - 63% of American adults.

I can't imagine not knowing anything else about the US population - but dismissing policies - it doesn't make any sense.

Daps
nikkas don't like a higher minimum wage, a safer environment, a robust energy plan, high-speed rail, universal healthcare, and an end to corrupt deals between politicians and corporations?

Y'all are weirdos.

It's amazing how brainwashed some people. Propaganda works, most of the first world countries on the planet have this shyt and it benefits their citizens but it would be bad here... WTF

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas don't like a higher minimum wage, a safer environment, a robust energy plan, high-speed rail, universal healthcare, and an end to corrupt deals between politicians and corporations?

Y'all are weirdos.

Not big on politics so excuse my ignorance. But with an increase of minimum wage, would that also indicate higher salaries as well or nah?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not big on politics so excuse my ignorance. But with an increase of minimum wage, would that also indicate higher salaries as well or nah?
Yeah - it would. On a basic level - the entire threshold of salaries in the US should rise with the cost of living - and they really haven't (outside of a few responsive sectors like corporate law, computer engineering, and medicine)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Medicare for All has 70% national popularity - almost 50% of Americans view ICE unfavorably - defunding the police and reallocating the funds toward got support across the country - legalizing cannabis nationally and the Green New Deal have the same popularity - 63% of American adults.

I can't imagine not knowing anything else about the US population - but dismissing policies - it doesn't make any sense.
eh not really.

The popularity is high but it breaks down when people are asked about specific details or implementation or expectations

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eh not really.

The popularity is high but it breaks down when people are asked about specific details or implementation or expectations
Considering 99% of the US isn't involved in the specific details of any implemented policy - I don't really consider that to be a problem. They just want results + feel-good rhetoric.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘That’s why she is dangerous...she brushed aside slavery so that she can shoehorn Latinos into reparations.
The first people to push aside slavery in favor of late 19th and 20th-century conditions for reparations were the proponents of reparations that actually did more to pursue the possibility than have an "ADOS" jerkoff. I support reparations for chattel slavery as well as for the apartheid state/Jim Crow - but even Sandy Darrity has backed away from that in favor of more contemporary violence by the US.

I don't think AOC is the only standing in the way of reparations - its the rest of Congress that won't even sign-on, your local and state executives and legislators who are ignoring it- and your local leaders who aren't promoting it.

It would be different if she actually had some modicum of control over reparations policy here in the US.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
If AOC can't win the presidency when her time comes... there ain't a woman who will ever walk this earth that can.

I truly believe she'll be president one day.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The first people to push aside slavery in favor of late 19th and 20th-century conditions for reparations were the proponents of reparations that actually did more to pursue the possibility than have an "ADOS" jerkoff. I support reparations for chattel slavery as well as for the apartheid state/Jim Crow - but even Sandy Darrity has backed away from that in favor of more contemporary violence by the US.

I don't think AOC is the only standing in the way of reparations - its the rest of Congress that won't even sign-on, your local and state executives and legislators who are ignoring it- and your local leaders who aren't promoting it.

It would be different if she actually had some modicum of control over reparations policy here in the US.

They sure did a good fukking job.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aoc is a wanna be hipster nyc white girl. Anybody likes that shyt is a lame ass nikka :mjlol: