AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
she’s actively trying to unseat other dems.

Why does she get a pass on that?
Because those Dems aren’t representing their constituents and don’t want to change shyt

You realize the Dems she’s trying to unseat are in blue districts? Just like AOC knocking off Crowley. Which means a Republican isn’t winning there

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because those Dems aren’t representing their constituents and don’t want to change shyt

You realize the Dems she’s trying to unseat are in blue districts? Just like AOC knocking off Crowley. Which means a Republican isn’t winning there

no doubt. That’s the only places ppl like her can win. But without moderate democrats, the vast majority of seats that are flipped for us to win the senate or house wouldn’t be held by dems.

She has NO platform that will be heard. Her opinions would be entirely irrelevant, without moderates, yet she keeps poking the bear.

moderates put in the work in order for ppl like her to have a voice that matters, then she stabs those same ppl in the back.

:camby: fukk off aoc. Go do that shyt yourself then.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Then their constituents should vote them out. :francis:

We make too many excuses for people who choose not to take part in the political process. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She is supporting candidates in those districts that align with her and giving them support.:dwillhuh:

I am not saying it will work, but this also isnt insane. :heh:
Seems she's more inclined to push candidates that agree with her worldview than necessarily the constituency as a whole.

My only point here is that people cry foul when it's moderates doing it, but frame it as wholesome if it's progressives.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seems she's more inclined to push candidates that agree with her worldview than necessarily the constituency as a whole.
Of course she will support candidates that align with her worldview. The experiment is to see if there is a sizeable number of voters that support that worldview and will vote for those candidates in significant numbers.

My only point here is that people cry foul when it's moderates doing it, but frame it as wholesome if it's progressives.
No, the issue is that this is the first time progressives have someone doing it for them. Democratic voters have never been given that choice before. It's not wholesome, it's playing the same game.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course she will support candidates that align with her worldview. The experiment is to see if there is a sizeable number of voters that support that worldview and will vote for those candidates in significant numbers.

No, the issue is that this is the first time progressives have someone doing it for them. Democratic voters have never been given that choice before. It's not wholesome, it's playing the same game.
Then don't cry foul when other dems who don't support her worldview don't support her.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Then don't cry foul when other dems who don't support her worldview don't support her.
I am genuinely confused about what you are saying?

Do you think AOC should give that money to the DCCC?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I am genuinely confused about what you are saying?

Do you think AOC should give that money to the DCCC?
I dont care what she does with her money. Buf if you continue to operate as though you are not a part of the party then don't expect the party to fight for/with you when you want it.

:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I dont care what she does with her money. Buf if you continue to operate as though you are not a part of the party then don't expect the party to fight for/with you when you want it.

:manny:
The DCCC isn't part of the Democratic National Committee.

From what I am seeing, AOC isn't supporting non-Democrats.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci:

Only ones crying foul are people that didn't support her, because now she's not supporting them :pachaha:
The complaints from the story are:
  • She's not paying party dues
  • She's trying to unseat her colleagues
  • She's isolating herself from her colleagues she will need to pass laws
  • The focus should be ousting Republicans and not incumbent dems
All of those are valid concerns. :comeon: