AOC tells DCCC fundraising coalition to go f-ck itself

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
i feel like we're almost at the point where 3 parties is a completely feasible possibility :ehh:

the Republicans can be the far right, jesus freak racists and the Democrats can be the far left, open border, 40-gender communists. the rest of us can have a Centrist party

Somebody may have already pointed this out and you may have responded to it, but it's a winner take all situation in this country. You either win or lose. So if Democrats and "progressives" split, then the Republicans win. A takeover of the Democratic party needs to happen.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody may have already pointed this out and you may have responded to it, but it's a winner take all situation in this country. You either win or lose. So if Democrats and "progressives" split, then the Republicans win. A takeover of the Democratic party needs to happen.
luckily for the democrats in 2020, theres no bigger unifier of this party than the possibility of another term of trump

i know were all arguing about biden or bernie now, but come november i dont see any of that bullshyt happening again. and i say that as someone who was more guilty of it than anyone :dead:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Until the establishment embraces the evolution of their own party (progressives) then they’re going to keep splintering and fracturing their own party. Resistance to change will be the downfall. The main problem is the establishment are rich oligarch corporate types & view progressive policies as threats to their precious profit margins. These progressive policies are inevitable. You think in 50 years we’re still going to be arguing over universal healthcare? They’re just delaying the inevitable
In 50 years we'll be arguing if marrying your robot pawg is legal

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
One of the many reasons why I the only Congress I could be in, is the coli's. I wish someone would try to hit me up for 250k in dues after spending the entire time talking shyt and sending sub shots my way in article after article :stopitslime:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’s gotta go independent.

she only has a platform due to moderates anyway. Kick her ass out :camby: