Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
My guy Eric going out bad this season :snoop:. That BS he was trying to kick to Yasmin, only to get chewed out :damn:and reduced to masturbating in the stall. Barging into Harper's job to unleash some anger, to get hit with the family failing kill-shot by her :deadrose:

Yasmin being seen as an object of desire by practically all the men she meets, even her father to an extent :hhh:

Desperate to prove her worth, only to get played by Petra and Harper and to find herself out of a job :wow:

To her credit, Harper didn't immediately go to selling out Yasmin when Petra pushed, but she can be the monster that is required to get the job done

:demonic:

Industry continues to rock the current TV championship belt.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ewwww does Eric think Yasmin will sleep with him?! :why::mjtf:

Trying to get her to drink during lunch.

“With all due respect I don’t see myself as a woman in your life.”

“Desire is practical”.

“I’m going to pay for my own food.”

What
The
Fukk

(FYI weird situations like this definitely happen in your workplace)

Ewww at him jacking off after she yelled at him

:bryan:Perve

Him trying to prove he can fukk like a young man + him seeing her fukk Henry on the jet = that painful scene

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As Eric's currents changed around him, his age, his family, his work, he doubled down on the outdated brand of maleness. and it led to him totally unraveling. The banks crisis has become his own.

In the workplace. At the lunch wit Yasmin like this is an 80's publishing house 5 martini lunch. and then he takes his shot

"desire is practical. Pragmatic"

"I'm going to stop you right there...

"The story of our lives...becomes the story.....of detours.....our desire takes us on"

His face when he was talking that bullshyt was fukking hilarious. He was still drunk and high.

If you start talking the story of our lives and desire in a seduction pitch, you have to come better than that.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Him trying to prove he can fukk like a young man + him seeing her fukk Henry on the jet = that painful scene

Yas has to take some accountability to be real because I still can’t believe she had sex in front of her colleagues on that jet. And I can’t believe he was serious about her after that.

She needs to do the practical thing and just marry ol boy.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's crazy how many people Harper is using just to get back at Eric even tho what he did at the end of S2 was to protect her from insider trading

Motives can be multi layered, but Rishi even says something like 'when we fukked Harper" in this episode.

Eric came into that office like a madman lol he was on a sick one.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"you look like the saddest girl to have a boat named after you"

is a nod to "she looks like the saddest girl to ever hold a martini" from Vanilla Sky

and there was some references to Biden too, with that whole Weekend at Bernies at Goldman

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Harper is another level of not shyt

it is impossible to sink to a lower depth than her in an argument

She would scorch the earth to burn down a tree
Why's everyone on Yas's side? She let her dad die and has the audacity to lecture Harper on morals?

If I lost my shyt job that I don't deserve where my boss just sexually harassed me so that my friend could make millions I'd be like: "you better cut me in :stopitslime:"

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
obviously it's a soapy show, and the drama is needed, but on the topic of friendship, part of maturity in friendship is understanding your friends weaknesses and forgiving them, in a way that most people don't. it turns into a back and forth, when it could have been a simpler convo of like "I'm sorry that went down like that, how can we fix this"

and yas could have been like you fukked me on this but were there for me when it really counted. This isn't worth the friendship.