Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's pretty much what probably happened on Catalina with Natalie Wood to some degree. Drunk, high emotions. An accident, but some degree of responsibility from someone.

This weird tension with Eric and Yas is unbearable. 30 min in.

Those shots on the coast of England, and that innuenedo of a convo was excellent. Been to Cornwall and walked cliffs like that. Totally stunning.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The emotional turmoil and terror of this episode. The banging on the door that starts it. That viscerally sickening argument between Charles and Yas, and ending with Harper and Yas. "you're still hard". enough that when I came in her mouth it was like a bull . Those shots of the sunset and the yacht. That mindless kind of EDM music playing with that chaotic fight and the stunning background. what a scene. The green industry over the yacht sailing away.

the way you look at me

Didn't know Nikki Beach was like a international Nobu type of thing, these girls I know always talking about Nikki Beach Miami but that's the only one I know. it's probably my intense attraction to those types but Yasmin isn't talentless and isn't that dumb. And conversely, Harper isn't some souless sociopath. If you been around real money guys, they are all ruthless in their own way. and Harper always stood up for Yasmin. That's how they connected.

"he was feeding me cocaine and talking to me like I'm one of those link in bio girls"

going to cover the Eric Yas scene later.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ewwww does Eric think Yasmin will sleep with him?! :why::mjtf:

Trying to get her to drink during lunch.

“With all due respect I don’t see myself as a woman in your life.”

“Desire is practical”.

“I’m going to pay for my own food.”

What
The
Fukk

(FYI weird situations like this definitely happen in your workplace)

Ewww at him jacking off after she yelled at him

:bryan:Perve