Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She from Upstate New York so she think she can try that grimey Griselda shyt with the bruvs. Her mother is definitely the white one cuz she told DVD that her mother came to the US from Hungary or some shyt when she was like 17.
i am rewatching the last scene with her bro and there is rob stuff interspliced

this guy fukking up for letting yas in his house :mjcry:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I hope this aint the end of the show cuz idk how it bounces from here. Harpers done. Shes the main. I dont see how it continues in its current form.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
full

Fantastic finale. My nikka Eric fukkin’ Tao is back in grand form — You come at the King, you best not miss. :blessed: Harper being taken into the HR room was such a glorious moment. Homie caught onto her sociopathic ways a long time ago and she needed a reality check in the deepest way possible, it was time. :wow:

Not entirely shocked at Rishi and Harper going at it, they had some hate-fukk tension all throughout the show. My guy didn’t last long at all though. :dead:

Rob being trapped with Nicole is saddening as hell.

Joint went from so-so in S1 to one of my favorite shows on HBO. It’s on another level. I know Myha’la is blowing up lately, but please bring this show back.

Daps
Maybe it’s just me but it seems Eric got Harper fired for the degree shyt to save her from going down to insider trading, not necessarily because he wanted Pierpoint to himself or because she would backstab him.

When she crossed that “big, red line” with Bloom, and didn’t want to take the ethical option Eric proposed, he knew she was too far gone and he had to save her from herself.

Anyway, this felt like a series finale to me. Hope I’m wrong but the main characters barely (if at all) have a connection to Pierpoint or to the “industry” at this point.

With Harper and Yas both at rock bottom professionally and financially, a spin-off with them leaning into their deceitful and manipulative ways to make a living would be dope.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Everyone was getting backstabbed this episode :mjlol:
And Harper once again manages to backstab herself. She kept switching sides these last 3 episodes....shyt is borderline self sabotage at this point. I honestly this she just loves the fukkery. Even Eric eyed her like is this bytch crazy:gucci:
It’s hilarious watching Harper and Yas denying each other of being poison when majority of the characters on the show are exactly that.

Speaking of Yas, her father was going off on her in vile Logan Roy fashion. :picard:

Girl doesn’t even have her own banking account, no wonder she had no clue what Harper was talking about when them bonuses were rolling in earlier. :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this aint the end of the show cuz idk how it bounces from here. Harpers done. Shes the main. I dont see how it continues in its current form.
i hope it gets renewed because it is good.

sending harper back to NY to finish school and maybe come up on the desk there... sounds like content

rishi/rob/eric the main characters now which is good with me.

DVD prolly back in america somewhere too :jbhmm:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Gonna have to binge this show.

Randomly pop in from time to time, but something told me to peep the finale, how I have to see how she got here (fired). Lol