Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Harper went from top 10 getting dikked down in the parking garage to not mentioned at all get the fukk off my floor

Nah DVD played himself. He clearly had the power dynamic and wasted it by eating her booty and telling her London was getting shutdown but he wanted her in NY. That piece of info set everything in motion

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't think she has a deal.

She was on the show last season during the college recruitment episode asking Yasmin how women were treated and questioning why women weren't on the board. Yasmin tried to get her to get lunch and coffee for the team like she used to do and new girl hit her with the :what:

I think she's sincere. She's not for the bullshyt women get put through in that field. She showed up to the dinner because RIF is coming up, she was trying to get client contact, and because of how Rob acted the last time together and she didn't tell anyone, she felt that he owed her by putting her on with Nicole.

And unlike Yasmin who was treated like shyt and just took it, she's doing the right thing and speaking out, but the fukked up system is trying to cover it up.

Yup. She’s actually a dope character. She’s been consistent with her principles… which is a welcome site. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why the hell she’s in this business in the first place. :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What's the intern's deal? I forgot her name, the one that bumrushed the dinner with the sexual predator.
She's angling for something beyond making it through RIF. Her "innocent" act is so transparent.
DVD played his hand masterfully. Even though in reality ain't no one reporting to his ass...imagine expecting loyalty from these maniacs.
If I said it once I've said it a thousand times...

Every time Yasmin is on screen...

:noah::steviej:
I definitely think Venetia shouldn’t be slept on, but I also think there are no ulterior motives behind her speaking up on Nicole’s sexual abuse other than for the show to illustrate the different ways Rob, Yas, Harper, and herself responded to those acts.

Daps
Fire episode.

We need a gif of DVDrake in the stall. Boy hated his life at that point 🤣

When the ghost of Daria pulled up, the look on Eric and Harper’s faces 🤣

Nobody gets in, out and back into some shyt like Harper.

The game has passed by Eric. Time to hang up the laces while you still have some dignity.

Rishi’s dynamic with the main cast has been great this season.

Yazmin is everything she hates about her dad

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Ep 7 was probably the best hour of TV I've seen all year. Great all around.

DVD turns out to be a good guy after all.

Does anyone "get" Jesse Bloom as a character? I can't figure him out, or what the writers are trying to say.

I think they're trying to point out that the "clients" that people like Harper deal with seem 'nice' at first, but deep down they're all a bit sociopathic and dangerous to some degree.

I'm kind of enjoying this season a lot more than the first, but I can't follow 3/4th of what is going on at any given time.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ep 7 was probably the best hour of TV I've seen all year. Great all around.

DVD turns out to be a good guy after all.

Does anyone "get" Jesse Bloom as a character? I can't figure him out, or what the writers are trying to say.
You need to watch more shyt. :camby:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DVD bout to save their asses...

am i missing something though or are they about to be trading in Japan season 3? :ohhh:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Kenny getting ethered by Yas :mjlol:

She literally had “I know you not talking about me dawg. You? What?” energy.

She was projecting calling Kenny weak like she ain't been soft the whole series. Got the intern putting a stop to the salad runs with the snap of her fingers. Put Yasmin right in her place.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Harper getting gunned up & clapped quick for trying to play everybody...you love to see it :blessed:

Yas facing them harsh realities of being a spoiled brat with daddy's trust fund now gone :blessed:

Eric byke to big dawg :blessed:

shame about my man DVD...he really was the only decent guy there for a min:francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just watching now.... Eric has become such a liability.

god damn this dude fall off ben epic.... this man is completely in the gutter, destroyed. they need to cut ties, take a meeting without him. :scust: