Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain what exactly what down with the trade between Harper/Bloom and Rishi. That shyt went over my head. Like i don't get why Harper was looking for another play? The stock was already starting to tank again.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Those Ls for Harper were LONG overdue. Chick has been moving way too slimy for a minute now. I’ll be lying if I said I didn’t have the biggest grin on my face when her and Eric reunited though. Penultimate episode bout to be fuego. :blessed:

This nikka DVD is so p*ssywhipped. The look on his face when he pulled that snow globe out on the desk. :mjlol:

The storyline with Celeste has gotta be among my least favorites of the season, so I’m happy it’s nearing its end. Yas enjoyed the thrill of infidelity too much that it shattered her when she found out Celeste is in an open relationship. She got played. :skip: That ego of hers is wild, and I’m sure those daddy issues are the underlying reasons in her feeling such a way. I bet it felt like ridding two apes off his shoulders when Rob distanced himself from her. :whew:

Whoever it was in the preview that called out Rishi for looking like Kendall Roy. :dead:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rob: “Me and Nicole had a sexual relationship.” :merchant:

DVD: “I’m assuming it was consensual?” :ehh:

Rob: “Correct. — I know there was something that happened with Harper as well.”

DVD:

God I hope they get Nicole. :scust:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rishi receiving more spotlight this season was such a great move. As hilarious as his quips are, I hope they find a way to dive further into his character if we get another one.

The Hari callback while Danny was in the stall got me. :mjcry:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:dead: i swear the wrote DVD after my boy. We job about the long bathroom breaks he take, coming back with puffy eyes. He either doing coke or he crying in that bih:heh: drake looking ass.

Harper's actress is my new favorite young actor. You see how sick she got when what's her face showed up:pachaha:her panic emoting is amazing

I can't wait to see how she fukks this deal up at Rishi's wedding

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What's the intern's deal? I forgot her name, the one that bumrushed the dinner with the sexual predator.
She's angling for something beyond making it through RIF. Her "innocent" act is so transparent.
DVD played his hand masterfully. Even though in reality ain't no one reporting to his ass...imagine expecting loyalty from these maniacs.
If I said it once I've said it a thousand times...

Every time Yasmin is on screen...

:noah::steviej:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the intern's deal? I forgot her name, the one that bumrushed the dinner with the sexual predator.
She's angling for something beyond making it through RIF. Her "innocent" act is so transparent.
I don't think she has a deal.

She was on the show last season during the college recruitment episode asking Yasmin how women were treated and questioning why women weren't on the board. Yasmin tried to get her to get lunch and coffee for the team like she used to do and new girl hit her with the :what:

I think she's sincere. She's not for the bullshyt women get put through in that field. She showed up to the dinner because RIF is coming up, she was trying to get client contact, and because of how Rob acted the last time together and she didn't tell anyone, she felt that he owed her by putting her on with Nicole.

And unlike Yasmin who was treated like shyt and just took it, she's doing the right thing and speaking out, but the fukked up system is trying to cover it up.