Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
No wonder Harper nervous asf but loves to push things to the extreme, her mom was one of those parents. I'm willing to bet all my coli cash their mom was the White one. I've never met a mentally stable biracial who was raised by a single white mother, they all crazy. Bih made her kids flee the country to go do drugs in Europe :pachaha: Sounds about white.

Everybody on show needs therapy. DVD maybe the only one with the right state of mind but Harper is going to ruin him:russ: Talking about he wants to stay in the p*ssy:russ:
Then again, he eats ass on the first date...one of his underlings nonetheless...maybe he's fukked in the head too.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone know if they will ever put Industry on DVD/blu-ray?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone compared this to power? Logical comparisons are succession and billions.
I was replying to breh comparing Power's sexual themes to this show.
I should have highlighted the section

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not sure why the show went the direction of having DVD mess with Harper. It ruins the dynamic and honestly makes no sense for him.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
they said eric was DVD's mentor originally. I guess going to london is prestigious for some reason. However, I'd think NYC would be more prestigious as it's the financial capital of the world though.
NYC is definitely more prestigious. That’s why everyone in London is shook. They think they’re gonna be shut down.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Not sure why the show went the direction of having DVD mess with Harper. It ruins the dynamic and honestly makes no sense for him.

I think they're going with the idea of him having a dual life based on growing up in "two different worlds" (Brooklyn vs Connecticut) between his two parents.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
they said eric was DVD's mentor originally. I guess going to london is prestigious for some reason. However, I'd think NYC would be more prestigious as it's the financial capital of the world though.

NY is more prestigious, they're just trying to figure out which team is gonna survive and which will be consolidated basically. Post-Brexit, London is kind of a joke (in real life at least), plus as you see in the show there are issues with the drinking and holiday cultures in the UK.

Another good episode though. The stuff with Harper's brother hit home for me. As someone who struggled with anxiety in HS and college, I was definitely on that path before getting things together. Never got into drugs thankfully. I could be reading too much into it but I'm thinking her brother was fukking that dude whose house he stayed at. The meth....

Loved seeing Eric again but man that last shot of him in the background of the elevator, with Harper ahead and going through her shyt. And Dan man...so much good will thrown away with that one fukking line. I can't even say it was bad writing because I can see him, or many dudes, asking that question. Still I hate it because I fukk with him and like that relationship.

Robert back on that bullshyt. I called it a few eps ago and def think this confirmed it...he's becoming Clement. Functioning addict salesman looking to mentor the next generation. RIP Clement btw.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Harper wants to play the game but is too impatient...she jumps at every opportunity to get her self ahead and it makes people realize how easy it is to play with her. DVD got some ass off this alone