Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed it in the first episode but why was DVD sent to London? And when he was sent there was he on the same level of Eric or below him?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Damn Eric really built different. He the type of dude who ain't happy unless he's on the edge of a cliff. The Client Relationship Manager position is a massive win. I got on my job who sleep walk through it while making sub 100k. They delegate most of their work. The only downsize is there's a paycap....but he's already loaded.

Speaking of which, all these jr sales reps making at least 70k usd w/o commission...why that roomed in a shytty 3br apartment? Harper got a big payday and she still slumping?:what:

London really that bad?

And swear to God they wrote this DVD nikka after my boy on the job. Biracial, has random women on the blatantly trynna get his attempt, a young guy getting promoted outta nowhere, current manager hates him because he's cool with His manager, gives gay/metro vibes, speaks like he has his shyt together, his last name is even a Van-something:lolbron:
We roasting this nikka in our group chat:mjlol:but he don't fukk with BW:mjpls:
Harper is saving up to stay in another 5 star hotel so she can land another big fish like Jesse Bloom.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Back-to-back heavy episodes, while also being two of the best the season has to offer, IMO. The amount of family drama and relapses amongst the characters. :picard:

Whoever it was that played Harper’s brother nailed it. It really did feel like she was talking to a guy that was battling many demons on the inside. Had my anxiety through the roof when he offered his sister the meth pipe.

Harper/Yas reconciliation was teased so well for a bulk of the latest episode. So bizarre seeing laughter shared between the two, with no sneak disses. Even had Yas questioning why things couldn’t be like that on the regular. It felt good for the time it lasted. I don’t think things will ever go back to the way it was for them when the show began.

They’ve teased at a potential Rob/Venetia pairing since the start of the season. Didn’t care for it then, but these two got quite the chemistry and now I find myself wanting to root for them. Will Rob fukk it up though? He’s looking pretty fragile right now, and needs all the help he can get.

Homie was passed out on the street with his fukk-ups all on display. Amazon delivery clerk probably had to walk over him on some

allen-iverson-ty-lue.gif
just to knock on his father’s door. :huhldup::damn:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Pretty sad episode when it comes to Harper. While she gets higher up in her position, her personal life just gets shytter.

That last shot of the episode really shows you that the last bit of humanity Harper has left in her is gone. She is gonna be a cold hearted bytch from now on..
That final scene on the elevator was so good. Eric tucked in the back and looking like he had his soul snatched away from his body. Harper and him are in extremely dark places now compared to the start of the season.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whoever it was that played Harper’s brother nailed it. It really did feel like she was talking to a guy that was battling many demons on the inside. Had my anxiety through the roof when he offered his sister the meth pipe.

My guy was tweakin tweakin, pookie eat your heart out. i was starting to feel like dude was really a fien, they must have found him at one of those prestigious acting schools in the uk

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm still not sold on this show, but this was probably my favorite episode.

Maybe the first time I cared about the characters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm still not sold on this show, but this was probably my favorite episode.

Maybe the first time I cared about the characters.

Yeah, i usually can’t stand Harper but when she was begging her brother not to hit that pipe again i was actually moved. They were acting like they were trying to get a season 3

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I missed it in the first episode but why was DVD sent to London? And when he was sent there was he on the same level of Eric or below him?

they said eric was DVD's mentor originally. I guess going to london is prestigious for some reason. However, I'd think NYC would be more prestigious as it's the financial capital of the world though.