Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Seeing the actress for Harper in Bodies Bodies Bodies was quite a surprise. As soon as I saw them body tatts and armpit hair, I immediately knew who it was.:bryan:

Great to see Myha'la moving up in the entertainment world though. And yup, she killed it in the role.
:russ: I said the same shyt..

She can really play a cold hearted bytch when she needs too.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Really liking this season (much more than season 1, which I thought was just OK), but I gotta admit I don’t be having no idea what these people are talking about. I gotta go by their reactions to understand whether the financial mumbo jumbo their spitting is good or bad for the characters involved. :pachaha:
:deadrose:

Daps
Is it me or does this season kind of suck? If it’s me, I’ll go back and rewatch and see what I’m missing.
I think it’s great. But I can’t tell if I like the show so much because I can relate to how it depicts a competitive, high stress corporate environment where you always have to be “on”.

Last episode was the weakest to me so far though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
While not my favorite, the latest episode was solid. A lot of wandering around from the characters, but in its own way served as a cooldown after Ep. 3’s craziness. The deterioration in Harper and Yas’ relationship was on full display. What could’ve ended up being a sweet, reconciling moment between the two just….was not.

The 180 from the Harper-Eric dynamic was kinda bizarre, really thought we were going to get more of that power struggle here. Always felt like Eric was the one who served as the underlying fire in this show, even with Harper being the main lead. Hope my guy can rebound.

Curious to see what the pay-off is with all of these age-gap relationships between Rob, Harper, and Yas. Celeste has bored me to death. Think each of them are due for a reality check by the finale.

Show is horny as fukk. Maybe not on the level of something like Power, but damn near close in that department. The constant sexual tension between almost every character has me rolling my eyes at times. Feels like Harper gets butt-ass naked every other episode while Venetia is looking like the one who will get away. Say it ain’t so, HBO. :mjcry:

Is it me or does this season kind of suck? If it’s me, I’ll go back and rewatch and see what I’m missing.
I’m digging it more so than the first season. Best part is that we’re just now kicking off the second half. Expecting a lot of these plot points to ramp up and for shyt to get wild.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
While not my favorite, the latest episode was solid. A lot of wandering around from the characters, but in its own way served as a cooldown after Ep. 3’s craziness. The deterioration in Harper and Yas’ relationship was on full display. What could’ve ended up being a sweet, reconciling moment between the two just….was not.

The 180 from the Harper-Eric dynamic was kinda bizarre, really thought we were going to get more of that power struggle here. Always felt like Eric was the one who served as the underlying fire in this show, even with Harper being the main lead. Hope my guy can rebound.

Curious to see what the pay-off is with all of these age-gap relationships between Rob, Harper, and Yas. Celeste has bored me to death. Think each of them are due for a reality check by the finale.

Show is horny as fukk. Maybe not on the level of something like Power, but damn near close in that department. The constant sexual tension between almost every character has me rolling my eyes at times. Feels like Harper gets butt-ass naked every other episode while Venetia is looking like the one who will get away. Say it ain’t so, HBO. :mjcry:

I’m digging it more so than the first season. Best part is that we’re just now kicking off the second half. Expecting a lot of these plot points to ramp up and for shyt to get wild.
I think this show blows Power out of the water when it comes to sexual themes and scenes.
Everyone's fukking on this show or alludes to it while wiping the blow from their nose.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn Eric really built different. He the type of dude who ain't happy unless he's on the edge of a cliff. The Client Relationship Manager position is a massive win. I got on my job who sleep walk through it while making sub 100k. They delegate most of their work. The only downsize is there's a paycap....but he's already loaded.

Speaking of which, all these jr sales reps making at least 70k usd w/o commission...why that roomed in a shytty 3br apartment? Harper got a big payday and she still slumping?:what:

London really that bad?

And swear to God they wrote this DVD nikka after my boy on the job. Biracial, has random women on the blatantly trynna get his attempt, a young guy getting promoted outta nowhere, current manager hates him because he's cool with His manager, gives gay/metro vibes, speaks like he has his shyt together, his last name is even a Van-something:lolbron:
We roasting this nikka in our group chat:mjlol:but he don't fukk with BW:mjpls:

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Last two eps are some of my favorite of the entire show. Going from Eric realizing Harper pulled the big boy move behind his back in the last ep only for him to then get sent to pasture…hate to see it. That’s my guy. On one hand I’m amazed he was confident enough to go to New York and attempt that shyt, knowing his performance was down. He built this shyt. Put people in position, and they’re all surpassing him or have already while he’s stuck in place.

Harper keeps winning but I feel like a massive L is coming. Bluhm seems…off. Dunno if he was picking up a prostitute or not in that scene.

Btw that was a blassic sex scene. My guy whipped out the ass eating secret weapon. Salute. That dude is cool but clearly is too stable for her.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finally caught up last night. Still love the show. I think the scene at the end of Episode 2 with Rishi and Harper closing the first Bloom sale (with an amazing Talking Heads needledrop) was the highlight scene of the show so far.

Hate that happened to Eric. Cold world.