Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finished the show. It’s really good at keeping you on edge... when it’s in the office. I don’t care about any of that out of work stuff.

Harper is the WOAT character. I didn’t think they’d be brave enough to show a flawed, selfish black woman character tho. :ehh:
Her boyfriend was a effnegga

They show know how to pick em:sas2:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t realize Daria was the one talking shyt to Yasmine about Harper in the bathroom. Between that and the two of them shytting on Harper in that investor meeting that Eric sent her in on... she might’ve been in on the long game. Interesting. Either way, I’m in for season two. fukk Daria.
Must have missed this. What episode?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It was the first episode

The episode that Daria shytted on her was really early on. I believe somewhere in the first two episodes.

Are we sure it was Daria? I just skimmed through the first episode and the moment with Yasmin in the bathroom was with some other woman

pGQ1q9O.jpg

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Funny thing is I watched weekly until HBO released the rest of the season. Guess the thought of watching more than one at a time was a deal breaker...:pachaha:

I'll finish it one boring weekend eventually.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else think the sex scenes are a little gratuitous? They flashing dikk every episode it seems :dame:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Among style over substance shows Industry can't hold Euphoria's jockstrap. :francis:

I just get the feeling the Industry showrunners think this show is something that it clearly isn't.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Im clearly not smart enough to sift through the financial jargon of this show and Im quitting after 3 eps. Giving me a headache