Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show was...okay/decent. Mainly because I’m around the industry more than anything else. The :dame:activity was extremely over the top, as was the sex in general, especially for the black mascot character.

I realized maybe a few episodes in that he had no real point on the show, and I think he was intentionally written that way to show how most blacks in finance and banking are there for token minority representation. At least I hope that was the gag (pause).

Harper’s character development was on a roller coaster the entire season, but the one consistent thing was that she only cares about herself. I wasn’t surprised to see her throw Eric under the bus despite him being the only reason she was there in the first place.

I’ll be in for Season 2 (On Demand of course so I can fast forward the :dame:)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This show was...okay/decent. Mainly because I’m around the industry more than anything else. The :dame:activity was extremely over the top, as was the sex in general, especially for the black mascot character.

I realized maybe a few episodes in that he had no real point on the show, and I think he was intentionally written that way to show how most blacks in finance and banking are there for token minority representation. At least I hope that was the gag (pause).

His point was basically to make the most memorable quote of the show:
Buy the dip, Short the VIX, fukk Bitcoin

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Eo4x8AzXIAACZiv