Anyone playing Hades?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I’m absolutely trash with the sword. First time i gave up halfway into a run.

I’m not even gonna try the fist

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Got up to hades with 4 death defiance and couldn’t even get him down halfway into his second stage. I’m just not good with fist

I feel like I haven’t trained myself to be able to get in, get hits, and get out in this game. I missed my range weapons dearly

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m absolutely trash with the sword. First time i gave up halfway into a run.

I’m not even gonna try the fist

Stygian Blade and Shield of Chaos are my least favorite weapons to use but some Boons are good with those weapons so now I started using all the weapons. I wish you can switch up your weapons like you did with Boons at Keepsakes

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stygian Blade and Shield of Chaos are my least favorite weapons to use but some Boons are good with those weapons so now I started using all the weapons. I wish you can switch up your weapons like you did with Boons at Keepsakes

What are some good boons for the Stygian Blade? I just dont see how this thing can be any good

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i been waiting to get this. I fully maxed out her hearts 3 runs ago

She will show up in your bedroom in a random day and she expresses her feelings to you then her heart will unlock and you have to get ambrosia to give it to her in order to unlock comparison.