Anyone playing Hades?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I escaped 10 times for that true ending. Considering trying to get that platinum. :lupe:

The illest combo I've found is the shield aspect where your special throws the shield and it hovers around. Pair it with Zeus shyt where when your special hits I triggers lightning. It fukkin MURDERS motherfukkers. And you can still do normal attacks when your shield is floating around. :dead:

Then I got Ares blade rift cast, and blade rift dash. All the rifts and the shield flying around. It was fukkin ridiculous. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I escaped 10 times for that true ending. Considering trying to get that platinum. :lupe:

The illest combo I've found is the shield aspect where your special throws the shield and it hovers around. Pair it with Zeus shyt where when your special hits I triggers lightning. It fukkin MURDERS motherfukkers. And you can still do normal attacks when your shield is floating around. :dead:

Then I got Ares blade rift cast, and blade rift dash. All the rifts and the shield flying around. It was fukkin ridiculous. :mjlol:
The platinum’s easy but a bit of a time sink, biggest obstacle is maxing out all the keepsakes.

Fav duo by far is Dio & Zeus on the last shield or cast bow. High impact damage, stuns & high d.o.t , melts everything

2nd fav, Ares with the Artemis duo that lets the rifts track, couple Chaos upgrades and you have 4/5 of those things shredding. Took Hades to half health in seconds. If you can luck out and get Artemis’ legendary (2 extra rifts) it gets sillier

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I beat hades again. Used the shield of Zeus with the all his lightning power ups and drunkin fog and it was basically just like launch shield and throw out mist bombs and let them walk into it and get repeadetly hit by the shield and I had a duo boon with the mist that hit them with lightning also. So it was like they were stuck in a spinning tornado of lightning.

I cleaned hades right u;

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I won against Hades and I was like :blessed: then this mfer Hades restored his full health and shyt had me :gucci: and lost to this mfer. :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly feel like i can play this game forever.

I can see why people loved this on the switch. Being able to pick up and play in bed or while multi tasking seems nice.

It’s too bad i got joy con drift