Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck

I'm about to fight against Hades.

Can you tell me about the hammer swap ?when I saw, it says "-1, +2?" where you have to buy for 275 coins.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thought so.

Its good if you don’t like your current build or got shyt luck with hammers so far. If you like you’re build at all i wouldn’t do it though

I got to Styx with over 1k in gold, first time I’ve ever had so much and i guess its because i just didn’t buy a lot of shyt throughout the run. I think i might have only visited Charon once or twice.

It’s much better to get the boons, money, and hearts rather than visit Charon until the end you’ll be much stronger in the end

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SupaHotIce

What Heart-Seeking Bow will do? cause I have 3 more hearts left with Megaera if I give a ambrosia to her.

Which is more important to spend ambrosia on, give it to her or spend on companion battle to rank up?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
@SupaHotIce

What Heart-Seeking Bow will do? cause I have 3 more hearts left with Megaera if I give a ambrosia to her.

Which is more important to spend ambrosia on, give it to her or spend on companion battle to rank up?
I have only used Zagreus bow so far and I haven't unlocked companions yet:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have only used Zagreus bow so far and I haven't unlocked companions yet:manny:

No, I'm not talking about zagreus weapon. When you have an nectar and you give it to them as a gift and each heart will unlock. Til I unlocked comparison this time, you give an Ambrosia as a gift.

Oh I see, you haven't unlocked companions yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think i just got the most broken build i've ever had. I had the gun, level 4 light chain on it, got another boon that made the lightning bounce more, get the lightning more strength and jolt, plus my special had hangover on it. I then got hammer boons for giving me non-reload 3 burst strike, then put hermes speed boon on it, and i had a bunch of legendary and epic boons outside of that. I could basically stand in place an annihilate entire rooms. Its the first time i did every room in styx just because I could and bought all charons items at the end.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: I can't use my companion to join me agaisnt Hades, I saved two all for fukking nothing :beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
wow I just beat it twice in a row, and i swore i was just gonna do a quick suicide run this time. im getting good. only 4 more times i guess

i really think the trick to this game is just not going to charon until end of the level when your money is stacked and doing as much boss and double boon challenges as you can. Its the only way to get overpowered

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I;be beat hades 6 fukking times and I have not had Mag show up in my room. :beli:

This was my last day with Hades for a while. Moving onto FIST and then Deathloop the week after. Prob get back into Hades next month once the rush is over