Anyone playing Hades?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Had my quickest run at 30 mins with the fists. If you get the right build you can clean up all the way through Hades.

Consecutive damgage bonuses and speed upgrades along with deflect on your dash and attack. :banderas:

Let's not even get into adding range to your fist attacks as well. :ohlawd:

The fist are tied with the shield as my favorite weapons.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally got my first win with the fists:mjgrin:

Scintillating Feast and a legendary Zeus boon saved me, I only had one death defiance when I got to him

Only weapon I havent won with yet is the sword. After that im going back to the spear

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I tried to fishing but have a hard time to catch a fish. Yall have problem with fishing?

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Played this for 5 minutes and was mad I wasted 25 bucks.uninstalled this bs.

Single player games just not for me
It is a solid game though.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Played this for 5 minutes and was mad I wasted 25 bucks.uninstalled this bs.

Single player games just not for me
It is a solid game though.

This isn't a game you can play for 5 minutes and expect to enjoy. Gotta keep working your way through every run, collect items to help you permanently power up and find the weapon that works for you. Getting clapped is part of the process.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This isn't a game you can play for 5 minutes and expect to enjoy. Gotta keep working your way through every run, collect items to help you permanently power up and find the weapon that works for you. Getting clapped is part of the process.
It's like he doesn't want a challenge at all :yeshrug: but they have a rookie setting in Madden for a reason...

@Gizmo_Duck

I ended up dying to hades, he was literally two swings from death, I was taking my time at the end and I don't even know what killed me. I'm a little blown :francis:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's like he doesn't want a challenge at all :yeshrug: but they have a rookie setting in Madden for a reason...

@Gizmo_Duck

I ended up dying to hades, he was literally two swings from death, I was taking my time at the end and I don't even know what killed me. I'm a little blown :francis:

I’m assuming that Demeters chill boon you have extending your dash swing?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

@Gizmo_Duck

Yea there's a difference between the game not being for you and not giving the game a chance in the first place. Meg was giving me the work in the beginning until I got enough mirror upgrades and a lucky build.