Anyone playing Hades?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fist and sword are the only weapons i haven’t really fukked with yet. I’m still enjoying trying out the different aspect of the ones i do like

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fist and sword are the only weapons i haven’t really fukked with yet. I’m still enjoying trying out the different aspect of the ones i do like

Sword is the worst one and whack ass fukk but Fist is dope to use thou

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sword is the worst one and whack ass fukk but Fist is dope to use thou
So I finally made it to hades, thought I killed him, even took damage knowing I was too far ahead. Then he got up :sadbron:

I made it that far with the sword, I guess as you power up the sword becomes more deadly than you might think. Before that last run I was like fukk the sword. The real key to victory is Eurydice and how you choose to boon up. She'll get you to the status you need to reach regardless. And with all that said, I don't like all the Satanic shyt they have in this game. The dialogue can be clever at times but at other times it's saying shyt like "I accept darkness as my savior" or little shyt like that. I'm paraphrasing but not embellishing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So I finally made it to hades, thought I killed him, even took damage knowing I was too far ahead. Then he got up :sadbron:

I made it that far with the sword, I guess as you power up the sword becomes more deadly than you might think. Before that last run I was like fukk the sword. The real key to victory is Eurydice and how you choose to boon up. She'll get you to the status you need to reach regardless. And with all that said, I don't like all the Satanic shyt they have in this game. The dialogue can be clever at times but at other times it's saying shyt like "I accept darkness as my savior" or little shyt like that. I'm paraphrasing but not embellishing

It’s just not a versatile weapon at all. All the other weapons have so many different things they do, for instance the shield, you can throw it, melee with it, block with it, the only blocking in the game….the sword is just like, whats the point? Close range only, ok damage, wack special….

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s just not a versatile weapon at all. All the other weapons have so many different things they do, for instance the shield, you can throw it, melee with it, block with it, the only blocking in the game….the sword is just like, whats the point? Close range only, ok damage, wack special….
I know you're playing this so give the sword a chance your next go. I guarantee you will feel different. Block/Deflect can be added to anything, I prefer it in my dash. Deflect and push foes back can be apart of any attack be it either attack button or even the diamond special attack. The right combo will give you range and power :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Unlock the Aspect of Arthur then get back to me. :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

You sleeping on the fist, yeah you sacrifice defense, but you become a damage dealing machine with those.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

This is heavily build dependent. The vanilla sword special is hella mid yeah. I got a run and picked up daedalus hammers that sped the special speed up by 30% and added knockback and deflect through boons. shyt was OP as hell bruh.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
All the weapons are dope but those fists when upgraded right are a nightmare to deal with.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You sleeping on the fist, yeah you sacrifice defense, but you become a damage dealing machine with those.

Had my quickest run at 30 mins with the fists. If you get the right build you can clean up all the way through Hades.