Anyone playing Hades?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got that for the first time today and had no clue what it did. I looked it up and it turns out you gotta fight him. Is he hard to beat?

Motherfukker sparked up that Zagreus pack like it was nothing, breh. It's like he has all the most annoying moves of Hades, but hits harder.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Motherfukker sparked up that Zagreus pack like it was nothing, breh. It's like he has all the most annoying moves of Hades, but hits harder.

Damn, good thing i didn’t do it because i ended up clearing that run :whew:

I remember when i was first scared to do teh chaos boons

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh hell no

I think I can get the fight down after another couple of shots at him, but if I'm being honest, my chances at beating Hades are heavily build dependent. Since it seems like the best time to fight Charon is early, I've got some work to do.

I'd say best option for fighting him might be the spear, since you can maintain distance. His oar swipes had pretty crazy range, so you'll need to either keep some space between you, or have boons that let you spam the dash.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I think I can get the fight down after another couple of shots at him, but if I'm being honest, my chances at beating Hades are heavily build dependent. Since it seems like the best time to fight Charon is early, I've got some work to do.

Just for the 300 I'm not sure it's worth it. He's the same difficulty no matter the stage right?

I'd say best option for fighting him might be the spear, since you can maintain distance. His oar swipes had pretty crazy range, so you'll need to either keep some space between you, or have boons that let you spam the dash.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You get 300, and a 20% discount for the rest of that run. If your run is going to focus on stocking up at the shop in the Styx, it could be a valuable thing, especially if you're aiming to double up on picking up diamonds.

Also, after watching a video of someone else kill him, I realize that I actually almost had him in my first fight. It's completely doable, you've just got account for the fact that his range is crazy, and he gets rid of your projectile cover in between phases.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knocked off Hades with the gloves, and then got the aspect of Arthur for the sword. I think it might be the only aspect that doesn't come with a debuff. Pretty good range, and hits like a truck.

Edit: just dubbed Hades with the sword too. These hidden aspects are pretty serious. :ehh:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I’m kinda mad he doesn’t get sent back to hall of hades when you murder him

Dude always chatting shyt, but never wants to run the fade dolo and screaming like a bytch if Bull Breh falls first because he knows he ain't about that 1v1 life.

Dude legit hangs off Asterius' nuts, like damn dude get your own shine.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Im trash with the fists:mjcry:

Im just barely surviving Hades first form. The up close combat is a different animal