Anyone playing Hades?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I feel u on that, this is the first run where I got pretty much everything that I wanted.

Only place they tried to trip me up at was Styx. I had to go into every damn room until i found that sack, but I was so powered up at that point it didn't even matter, I was even able to buy everything from Charon except that diamond for 1000 :wow:

Damn i didn’t know it ever took more than two rooms. I fought hades like 12 times and never had to go so long without finding it.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't pretty but I beat Hades with the shield and got my first back to back win. Streak is at 2 now :mjgrin:

Got real lucky on the first level and got my Trippy shot and my Athena dash b4 seeing the first boss. That chaos shield is the truth, put a Zeus boon on the special in the second level and was wrecking shyt with it.

Im fukking with the Acorn keepsake, its stronger than it appears.

Died one time to the Hydra but purchased that life back right after beating him. Made short work of the bull and bytch ass Theseus. Had to do 4 of the rooms in Styx and ended up having to choose Aphrodite for my call.

Only had 4 HP left when I beat Hades :wow:

I love these Roguelike/Roguelite games with a good story to tell. I think I may have accidentally discovered my favorite gaming genre :wow:

My next challenge is with the fists :steviej:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It wasn't pretty but I beat Hades with the shield and got my first back to back win. Streak is at 2 now :mjgrin:

Got real lucky on the first level and got my Trippy shot and my Athena dash b4 seeing the first boss. That chaos shield is the truth, put a Zeus boon on the special in the second level and was wrecking shyt with it.

Im fukking with the Acorn keepsake, its stronger than it appears.

Died one time to the Hydra but purchased that life back right after beating him. Made short work of the bull and bytch ass Theseus. Had to do 4 of the rooms in Styx and ended up having to choose Aphrodite for my call.

Only had 4 HP left when I beat Hades :wow:

I love these Roguelike/Roguelite games with a good story to tell. I think I may have accidentally discovered my favorite gaming genre :wow:

My next challenge is with the fists :steviej:

I hate that drunken mist on my run just now also, strong as hell too. I just fukked up on theseus and the minotaur. They're not even hard its just when you gotta fight them back 2 back it personally just drains my energy cause its such a long fight. Its my least favorite fight in the game just because its so long. I ended up just getting tired and letting them take two of my lives after just rushing them. By the time i got to hades I had like 80hp, one revive and one skelly. My build was good but not good enough to walk two rounds of Hades. I got close though.

I think im gonna give spear a shot

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Finally started playing this game, I had a shield run just now where I almost beat theseus and the minotaur. game is CRACK :damn: :ohlawd: 2.5 hours in and I couldn't put it down at all, it wastes no time pulling you in. The writing is enjoyable as well, the graphics are incredible for the type of game it is.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran the fade with Hades again yesterday, and beat him with the shield, using the aspect that turns your special into the blitz disc. Saved last night in the middle of a bow run. Really not a fan of the weapon, but I can see how this could be someone's favorite. Assuming I get the job done, I'm going to try to unlock the hidden aspect on the spear so I can start working on the quests to unlock the other hidden aspects. Sounds like the one for the adamant rail might make the weapon worth using.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ran the fade with Hades again yesterday, and beat him with the shield, using the aspect that turns your special into the blitz disc. Saved last night in the middle of a bow run. Really not a fan of the weapon, but I can see how this could be someone's favorite. Assuming I get the job done, I'm going to try to unlock the hidden aspect on the spear so I can start working on the quests to unlock the other hidden aspects. Sounds like the one for the adamant rail might make the weapon worth using.

The Chiron bow is deadly

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Is there a hammer upgrade that can change the attack ability of the bow? Would rather not charge every shot I can already see Theseus washing me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
got my second win against hades using the shield, the hangover did the trick. Without it i would have been done. won with 27 hp he took all 3 of my revives

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i really want to get a companion/summon thing but jeez is it a lot of work. To get sisyphus you need 10 diamonds and max out his hearts and i think you need to get nyx up to level 5 as well.