Anyone playing Hades?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Beat Hades with the fists, shield, and gun pretty close together but now I've hit a wall and can't beat him with sword or spear builds :wtf:

Gonna try again with Poseidon and Artemis boons to see if I can crit with that Poseidon call, shyt is a monster.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Late Pass. I just downloaded this game last week.

One of the dopest roguelites ever, imo.

It's just too much fun.

The game has a great sense of humor

And the gameplay is so fine tuned. Every power up/playstyle is viable.

I'm still in the beginning part but I'll play more once I have time to really sit down with this because I want to play for a couple of hours at a time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man …

If you happen to get 4 red crystals and then Demeters Cast that turns it into a laser cannon …

heh

WOOOOOOO

i've been trying this out, it worked well the first time for me, but the 2nd i guess i just wasnt getting the right boons first time i died in a random room

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Man …

If you happen to get 4 red crystals and then Demeters Cast that turns it into a laser cannon …

heh

WOOOOOOO
Got to thank you breh, was struggling with the final fight and I don’t pick up the boons that change the cast ability but after reading this I tried demter’s and holy shyt is it op.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FINALLY! :blessed:

E-Fuci-EXIAIpbki.jpg

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat Hades with the Bow :mjgrin:

Best win ever, finished with 3 death defiance left(no skelly) :mjlit:.

I switched up a little and put Zeus on the attack but kept Artemis at the special. I still kept Dionysus at the cast and Athena on the dash.

The key for me on this run was the Scintillating Feast duo boon with Zeus and Dionysus, festive fog with lighting strikes worked incredibly for me :wow:

First time i felt OP since i started playing this, I like that shyt :takedat:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally beat Hades with the Bow :mjgrin:

Best win ever, finished with 3 death defiance left(no skelly) :mjlit:.

I switched up a little and put Zeus on the attack but kept Artemis at the special. I still kept Dionysus at the cast and Athena on the dash.

The key for me on this run was the Scintillating Feast duo boon with Zeus and Dionysus, festive fog with lighting strikes worked incredibly for me :wow:

First time i felt OP since i started playing this, I like that shyt :takedat:

Same experience i had, i knew walking into the final round i was super OP. I had the rocket upgrade to Eris, then cluster shot, and had high level doom on it. I was pretty much clearing entire rooms in seconds. I barely got hit in Styx getting to Hades and had a bunch of money.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Same experience i had, i knew walking into the final round i was super OP. I had the rocket upgrade to Eris, then cluster shot, and had high level doom on it. I was pretty much clearing entire rooms in seconds. I barely got hit in Styx getting to Hades and had a bunch of money.

I feel u on that, this is the first run where I got pretty much everything that I wanted.

Only place they tried to trip me up at was Styx. I had to go into every damn room until i found that sack, but I was so powered up at that point it didn't even matter, I was even able to buy everything from Charon except that diamond for 1000 :wow:

Last edited: