Anyone playing Hades?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Minotaur and Asterius are different monsters?. I thought both of them are the same monster. I went one on one against Asterius and all of a sudden hes stop fighting and took off on some "Well, that was good enough". So now he teamed up Theseus right now :dahell: I'm about to fight against them.

@Gizmo_Duck

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just beat the Hydra for the first time. Decided to go with the bow and arrow this run but combined it with the Dionysus drunken strike and the trippy shot cast :whoo:

I also started paying attention to the renovations, adding that fountain in Asphodel came in the clutch.

Im starting to get it :leon:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
fukk......I almost got Theseus :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Theseus is a fukking bytch

I never have problems with him by himself. I can damn near tank his moves out half the time and I use sword, I don't even use shield like everybody else.

It's that shyt AFTER that fight that got me stuck, and that's mostly because a certain somebody hits like a fukkin truck. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never have problems with him by himself. I can damn near tank his moves out half the time and I use sword, I don't even use shield like everybody else.

It's that shyt AFTER that fight that got me stuck, and that's mostly because a certain somebody hits like a fukkin truck. :francis:

Poison in this game is so fukking annoying

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally beat Asterius and Theseus especially Theseus :blessed:

Those fukks took 3 revives from me today, i was half hearted playing but i probably cold have cleared the game if i hadn’t let them kill me so much cause i breezed through the next region

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those fukks took 3 revives from me today, i was half hearted playing but i probably cold have cleared the game if i hadn’t let them kill me so much cause i breezed through the next region

Yeah, they took mine 3 revives too and I was only at 10% life bar while Theseus was at 50% life bar and I had to keep dodging and running around while I have Divine Dash that can turn foes' attacks back against him and have a Spear with Thunder Flourish level 4 with fast speed throw

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, they took mine 3 revives too and I was only at 10% life bar while Theseus was at 50% life bar and I had to keep dodging and running around while I have Divine Dash that can turn foes' attacks back against him and have a Spear with Thunder Flourish level 4 with fast speed throw

Yeah, just can’t get too sloppy. I pretty much had a no damage run going, with the darkness heal i cleared both previous regions at full health, never came close to dying, even elysium with the mini bosses. Then I just got distracted got killed and gave up

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, just can’t get too sloppy. I pretty much had a no damage run going, with the darkness heal i cleared both previous regions at full health, never came close to dying, even elysium with the mini bosses. Then I just got distracted got killed and gave up

I thought I was going to fight the Multi- Headed Cerberus. I was like :why: "Breh, I keep petting you and gave you some gifts, let me go to see my mother" but :whew: I don't have to fight my pet.

I just died so great so now I have to fight all the bosses again. I wish this game like Returnal where you don't have to fight the bosses again after you defend the bosses.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, i just had the worst run of my life for some reason. RNG gods failed me, i got one hammer and it was trash. They gave me nothing but gems and darkness so i didn’t even have much health and i felt like even the little guys were wrecking me.

Just gave up again halfway through the Theseus and Minotaur fight, most likely my last run for a while since ghost is out in a couple of hours

I’m wondering if that mirror skill that ups your chances at getting hammer rooms fukked me up by giving me more loot rooms

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, i just had the worst run of my life for some reason. RNG gods failed me, i got one hammer and it was trash. They gave me nothing but gems and darkness so i didn’t even have much health and i felt like even the little guys were wrecking me.

Just gave up again halfway through the Theseus and Minotaur fight, most likely my last run for a while since ghost is out in a couple of hours

I’m wondering if that mirror skill that ups your chances at getting hammer rooms fukked me up by giving me more loot rooms

RNG?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still can't get past Hades' second form. Felt robbed on the last try.

Best Keepsake is the Acorn you get from Eurydice BTW.