Anyone playing Hades?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Had my best run just now, got to the Theseus and Minotaur fight with 2 defiance left . Got the minotaur down using the Athena call and the trippy shot. Didn't realize what the hell i was doing wrong with Theseus until it was too late :mjcry:

Im loving the dialogue with the characters tho, its really moving the story along well with every run:ehh:

Meg real salty right now :lolbron:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
They start you op, then they give you a whole bunch of shytty items. I keep getting wack shyt from Artemis, Hermes and that god of war dikkhead.

Only Poseidon giving me good shyt. Smh.

The fukking bone hydra is way harder to kill now too. Seems like once I made it to the minotaur, they were like fukk you, that was the tutorial

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Had my best run just now, got to the Theseus and Minotaur fight with 2 defiance left . Got the minotaur down using the Athena call and the trippy shot. Didn't realize what the hell i was doing wrong with Theseus until it was too late :mjcry:

Im loving the dialogue with the characters tho, its really moving the story along well with every run:ehh:

Meg real salty right now :lolbron:
Speaking of which, how do you deal with the minotaur charge attack? Seems impossible

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Faced Hades for the first time and did decent work but still got my ass kicked. :ehh:

I've had my most success with Dionysus/Athena boons on the spear. Drunken flourish/strike, Trippy shot cast, Athena dash and Call.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Finally completed a run with the bow and arrow and a whole buch of Poseidon power-ups. I swear poseidon got the best power-ups. One of them is an ability for an enemy to continuously take damage, like some type of poison. Final boss got washed, literally.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat it last night with the shield. Walked into hades ready to lose with 0 death defiance. But I had a boon (Athena and aphrodite) duo that gave me 1 hp regen a second

This game is addicting as hell, so much to do even after you finish. I'm gonna put on God mode now to farm stuff

I think i might get a clear and also put it on god mode just so i can see the rest of the story.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Beat it last night with the shield. Walked into hades ready to lose with 0 death defiance. But I had a boon (Athena and aphrodite) duo that gave me 1 hp regen a second

This game is addicting as hell, so much to do even after you finish. I'm gonna put on God mode now to farm stuff
I think i might get a clear and also put it on god mode just so i can see the rest of the story.
:scust: